Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Really passionate about history and english lit and would love to do a combined BA in these. The courses I've looked at so far have all been really orientate around the literature rather than giving equal weighting to both, which isn't what I'd love to do! I found the University of Reading which looked great - any current students who go to Reading/do English lit & history?

Not bothered particularly about where I study, London, rest of UK or even abroad all appeal to me!

I suppose I'm just generally wondering if anyone had any advice? Or didn't know if anyone was around who does this and where they study? Currently in year 12 so got a bit of time to sort my options out - thanks!

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenwichvillage)
    Hi!

Really passionate about history and english lit and would love to do a combined BA in these. The courses I've looked at so far have all been really orientate around the literature rather than giving equal weighting to both, which isn't what I'd love to do! I found the University of Reading which looked great - any current students who go to Reading/do English lit & history?

Not bothered particularly about where I study, London, rest of UK or even abroad all appeal to me!

I suppose I'm just generally wondering if anyone had any advice? Or didn't know if anyone was around who does this and where they study? Currently in year 12 so got a bit of time to sort my options out - thanks!

x
    I'm surprised you haven't found more joint honours. Which Unis have you looked at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greenwichvillage)
    Hi!

x
    79 universities listed on UCAS:
    http://search.ucas.com/search/provid...&flt8=2&flt9=2

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.