Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, just wondering if anyone stays at or knows people at North Hill Court and can tell me what its like to live there? seems nice enough especially for the price point, but id still like to live somewhere with fun/lively people?

ReputationRep:
    Four months late but hey! I lived there! In my completely unbiased opinion, it's probably the best accommodation. Huge rooms, cheap, very helpful and approachable office, about a 20/25 minute walk to Parkinson, and the atmosphere is really great! The thing about North Hill Court is that it's such a small accommodation so everyone knows everybody, thus making it incredibly sociable! You get the right combination of fun things like socials and pres but also of quiet when you need it because you have a 9am the next day!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.