Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wich one to choose??? Liverpool Reading Sussex or Kent for law Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am going to study law next year and i have received offers from these unis. I can not decide wich one to choose. I know they are not in the top 10 but these accepted me.
    I would like to ask wich law school is the most reputable from these and wich will provide legal knowlegde. In terms of graduate prospects wich is the best?
    I have seen the leaqe tables but they change very year so the werent very helpful.
    (I do not care about student life and nightlife I like each of the cities)
    I am about ti choose reading because it is considered a top UK law school but I am really confused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Konstant Xatz)
    Hello, I am going to study law next year and i have received offers from these unis. I can not decide wich one to choose. I know they are not in the top 10 but these accepted me.
    I would like to ask wich law school is the most reputable from these and wich will provide legal knowlegde. In terms of graduate prospects wich is the best?
    I have seen the leaqe tables but they change very year so the werent very helpful.
    (I do not care about student life and nightlife I like each of the cities)
    I am about ti choose reading because it is considered a top UK law school but I am really confused
    Pick Steven Gerrard

ReputationRep:
    Kent Sussex and Liverpool are all top unis, Readings good too. Kents the highest in law on league tables but dunno how accurate that is.
    Think about which one you like the best though, have you visited? Personally, Sussex is my firm choice and i'm set on going there as it's close to London, has an awesome night life, they do year abroad, it's on the coast in a good city and it's a very good uni. Think about what suits you, if you wanna be closer to home? If I was you make sure you go to applicant day before confirming

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.