ReputationRep:
    primer
    foundation
    concealer
    powder
    bronzer
    blush
    eyebrow pencil/ mascara
    eye lash curler (but no mascara because i always rub my eyes lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elleee1234)
    it depends on what time i wake up and what time i start college

some days i wear
    brows
    eyeshadow
    some eyeliner
    mascara
    concelar
    bronzer
    highlight
    and like a lip balm

if i am really running late
    its brows and mascra

Some times i have no time or cba so i dont wear aany

if i have loads of time
    primer
    foundation
    concelar
    powder
    contour
    blusher
    highlight
    eyeshadow
    eyeliner
    mascra
    lipstick (liquid lipsticks are my favourite)

BTW does anyone know any good cheap matte liquid lipsticks at the momment i have 1 jeffree star and this cheap one i got in a set for xmas
    NYX and Huda beauty liquid lipsticks are really nice I'm obsessed with them atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    NYX and Huda beauty liquid lipsticks are really nice I'm obsessed with them atm
    Thank you <3
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    None

ReputationRep:
    Foundation, bronzer, blush, lipgloss, eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow, mascara, concealer, powder.
    It sounds like a lot (and to ne honest it's alot of products) but with makeup it depends how you wear it e.g. a tiny bit of foundation to even the skin, natural eyeshadow etc. So I don't look overdone or anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elleee1234)
    it depends on what time i wake up and what time i start college

some days i wear
    brows
    eyeshadow
    some eyeliner
    mascara
    concelar
    bronzer
    highlight
    and like a lip balm

if i am really running late
    its brows and mascra

Some times i have no time or cba so i dont wear aany

if i have loads of time
    primer
    foundation
    concelar
    powder
    contour
    blusher
    highlight
    eyeshadow
    eyeliner
    mascra
    lipstick (liquid lipsticks are my favourite)

BTW does anyone know any good cheap matte liquid lipsticks at the momment i have 1 jeffree star and this cheap one i got in a set for xmas
    NYX soft matte lip cream or NYX lip lingerie for really good nude shades

ReputationRep:
    Light coverage foundation which looks like skin (my skin's pretty decent anyway tbh), powder, a little eyebrow gel (they're already thick as it is), highliht and sometimes lipstick and bronzer.
    I use YSL touche eclat foundation (I know it's expensive but a little goes a long way and it looks and feels JUST like skin, it's amazing, hands down).

I don't wear mascara or concealer because I wear glasses most of the time, but if I'm wearing contacts I'll bang some Urban Decay Naked concealer on and maybe mascara if I'm not tired. (When I'm tired mascara really irritates my eyes because I can't rub them)

ReputationRep:
    I wear a full face if I am going to uni or work. I sometimes wear less if I am feeling lazy.

Typical makeup:
    Sunscreen
    Primer (because my skin is oily)
    Liquid foundation (powder if I am in a rush or lazy)
    Concealer
    Cream contour
    Setting powder
    Blush
    Highlight
    Lip liner
    Lipstick
    Eyeshadow
    Soap on brows
    Lightly powder brows
    Liner
    Mascara
    Wispy and natural false lashes if I have time

I know it sounds like a lot but I apply very thin layers (to avoid a cakey texture). I also don't have fine lines or wrinkles for my foundation to settle into. I know that can make skin makeup look noticable/ cakey. I tend avoid dark or bright colours and use muted tones. Not into the Instagram Makeup look.

ReputationRep:
    Only when i go college which is four times a week .pressed powder and blusher!

ReputationRep:
    When I'm out, I wear foundation, contour, eye shadow and liner, highlight and lip product, brow makepup and Mac fix plus. At work (in hospital :/), I just cut it down to brow and a light fluff of bronzer.

ReputationRep:
    bout 350 makeups

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyRowan)
    Do you wear moisturiser?

Lucky you, dry skin is horrible esp in winter :P

It is fiddly yea, try something lightweight though like Benefit Boing
    Yeah but only moisturiser. Occasionally wear lipstick too but rarely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Primer
    Foundation
    Concealer
    Brow mascara
    Eyeshadow
    Mascara
    Contour stick
    Powder
    Highlighter
    I also do this as well as lipstick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyRowan)
    I wear a full face of make up, foundation, eye liner, contour etc :ahee::getmecoat: Im trying to cut down tho :rofl:

What are your go to makeup products also? :banana:
    my face is prone to acne and blemishes so i have to go for full face make up despite really wanting to cut down. I use:

Clinique' antiblemish foundation,
    clinique line smoothing concealer,
    laura mercier translucent powder,
    estee lauder blusher,
    either urban decay/ two faced/ anastasia eyeshadows,
    lancome grandiose mascara,
    benefits bronzer
    rimmel eyeliner - same one i've used since i started using eyeliner ~ about 8 years!
    I wear clinique's moisturiser.

I'm a huge make up hoarder, used to be a great fan of l'oreal's true match foundation but due to my skin type (oily) I moved away from drugstore to estee lauder's doublewear but that gave me break outs and so just recently moved to clinique! I'd say wear whatever is suitable for your skin, drugstore or higher end! I'd love to be able to use cheaper brand but only the clinique's anti-blemish range is working well for me at the moment >.<!

ReputationRep:
    Collection Long Lasting Perfection concealer, Lash Sensational mascara, and a clear lipbalm. However some days I will use foundation if I have problem areas

ReputationRep:
    I wear concealer, powder, eyeliner, and lipstick
    Maybe an eyebrow pencil if I'm feeling like it
    If I don't have much time, I just use concealer and eyeliner

ReputationRep:
    Im 15 and I wear a full caked face.

Primer
    foundation
    Eyebrows
    Eyeshadow
    Contour
    Highlight
    Blush
    Bronze
    Mascara
    Eyeliner
    Lipstick
    Lip liner
    Powder
    And everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No make up for me!! Yep I go with nothing but my natural beauty on a day-to-day basis for school ;-) Mainly because I can't be bothered in the morning...
    I'll only put on a bit if I'm going out with friends etc.

ReputationRep:
    I wear primer, foundation, concealer, powder, blush, eyeshadow, eye liner, clear mascara, eyebrow pencil, lip lacquer.

Which is probably more than I should wear tbh, my go to makeup product is either one of the Revolution palettes or the collection concealer

ReputationRep:
    Primer, concealer, foundation, contour kit, highlight, matte powder, eyeliner pencil, eyeshadow, mascara, lashes, eyebrow pencil, lipstick, lipgloss, lip liner
    Wear this amount every single day. Yeah it's probably too much but it's much better than how I look without it, and I enjoy wearing make-up

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.