Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls how much makeup do you wear every day? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Mascara and lipgloss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollyRowan)
    I wear a full face of make up, foundation, eye liner, contour etc :ahee::getmecoat: Im trying to cut down tho :rofl:

What are your go to makeup products also? :banana:
    Just Lipstick every other day or so

ReputationRep:
    nothing, I hate makeup ! even I don't use a lipstick it feels so weird.

So I end only using lip balm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roz96)
    nothing, I hate makeup ! even I don't use a lipstick it feels so weird.

So I end only using lip balm
    I don't wear makeup either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My skin is naturally extremely red, so I love to wear lots if I know I'm gonna be out most of the day, however if I'm going out for an hour or two, I'll wear none, although I'll feel really conscious- my nose is so red, if I don't wear makeup people ask if I have a cold

ReputationRep:
    i wear lots everyday

but ofc im wearing it for myself only. not for anyone else at all.

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear makeup

ReputationRep:
    None. Have neither the time, money nor inclination. I very occasionally wear a little bit (powder, mascara, blusher, sometimes a bit of foundation) if I'm going out with friends to do something special or a family meal.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Foundation, concealer, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, eyebrows, contour, (blush), highlight, lipstick

Foundation became a must-have for me because I have acne, and I feel like I look weird if I'm wearing nothing but foundation so everything else has to come on as well!

ReputationRep:
    https://uclu.org/clubs-societies/cosmetics-society
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I used to wear makeup everyday but it just got too much effort and too expensice, as well as my skin and eyelashes etc. not feeling that clean after. Now I wear it more for special occasions or on the weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The basics- primer, foundation, bit of blush and bronzer (& lip balm if that counts)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    under eye concealer, bronzer, mascara and something on my lips, normally a lip tint/crayon
    I only wear foundation if I'm going clubbing or somewhere special, I love getting ready and putting it on but the amount of time it takes to get it off is not worth it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    i dont weight it but a few tonnes...lol

ReputationRep:
    It amazes me how fake most women are. Some downright look like Ronald McDonald.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.