Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I just thought I'd try and start a thread for anyone studying veterinary nursing at NTU, brackenhurst, from sep 2017. It would be nice to start gettin to know people.

I am a mature student, although I'm only 25, I'll be living at home as I have a mortgage but I still want to be heavily involved in uni life 😊

Would.be nice to start talkin to some over firm offer holders

😊😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilymac1991)
    Hi,
    I just thought I'd try and start a thread for anyone studying veterinary nursing at NTU, brackenhurst, from sep 2017. It would be nice to start gettin to know people.

I am a mature student, although I'm only 25, I'll be living at home as I have a mortgage but I still want to be heavily involved in uni life 😊

😊😊
    Hi Emily, I'm still waiting on an offer - haven't had my interview yet. Guessing since you have a firm offer you've already had the interview? Would you mind clarifying some stuff if you have? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

😊😊
    I have just received an offer from ntu for vet nursing! So happy as it's my first choice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloebooth)
    Hi Emily, I'm still waiting on an offer - haven't had my interview yet. Guessing since you have a firm offer you've already had the interview? Would you mind clarifying some stuff if you have? Thank you
    Hey girl is your interview on the 29th of march?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloebooth)
    Hi I'm so sorry I've only just seen this... Can I still help at all? When is ur interview? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy.1)
    I have just received an offer from ntu for vet nursing! So happy as it's my first choice!
    I can't wait!! Although it feels like it so far away. Look forward to meeting you x

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

😊😊
    Hey I have recently accepted my offer to Veterinary Nursing 2017!! Add me on facebook - Grace Victoria Ambler

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have an interview in the morning and I am so nervous! Any help would be greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ginnelly12)
    Hi! I have an interview in the morning and I am so nervous! Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Is it for NTU?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.