Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Has anyone got into Salford Univeristy for September 2017. I've been accepted but can't seem to find anyone else that has got in.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennie1997123)
    Hi,
    Has anyone got into Salford Univeristy for September 2017. I've been accepted but can't seem to find anyone else that has got in.
    Well I have an interview coming up, so possibly me What did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Well I have an interview coming up, so possibly me What did you apply for?
    Ahh good luck, adult nursing, what about you?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Ahh good luck, adult nursing, what about you?
    Very nice, congratulations! I'm going for animation

ReputationRep:
    Very nice, congratulations! I'm going for animation
    Very nice, when's your interview?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very nice, when's your interview?
    On the 22nd

ReputationRep:
    On the 22nd
    Let me know how you get on!

ReputationRep:
    Me! Theyre my firm choice for biomedical science and i just booked my accomodation at peel park!

ReputationRep:
    I have applied but waiting to hear back! I applied 6th Jan, it's making me nervous that I haven't heard back yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccAhhh)
    Me! Theyre my firm choice for biomedical science and i just booked my accomodation at peel park!
    Ah that's so good! I don't know when to book my accomodation, I'm going to an applicant day in march so I think I'm going to do it after that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by em1123)
    I have applied but waiting to hear back! I applied 6th Jan, it's making me nervous that I haven't heard back yet.
    It took them about 3 weeks to get back to me 😬

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, don't know why it's taking so long then :/ I think I may contact them!

ReputationRep:
    If you don't mind me asking, what are you grades and experience? And when did you apply? It doesn't look good that I haven't heard back yet, I meet the entry requirements and have good experienc so can't see why it would take them this long x

ReputationRep:
    I've got a conditional offer to start adult nursing in sept! As long as i get the grades its my number 1 choice. Do you have any idea about the timetable ? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paigemc)
    I've got a conditional offer to start adult nursing in sept! As long as i get the grades its my number 1 choice. Do you have any idea about the timetable ? x
    Me too! I'm not too sure about the timetable are you going to the applicant day on the 22nd march? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by em1123)
    If you don't mind me asking, what are you grades and experience? And when did you apply? It doesn't look good that I haven't heard back yet, I meet the entry requirements and have good experienc so can't see why it would take them this long x
    IM doing btec and I'm predicted ddd, and I applied in October ish, and it might just be because it is busy I was quite early

ReputationRep:
    Me too! I'm not too sure about the timetable are you going to the applicant day on the 22nd march? X
    No im going to the april one instead x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paigemc)
    No im going to the april one instead x
    Ah that'll be good, what accommodation are you looking at? X

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I have a conditional offer for Business and Management & I've put Salford as my firm choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone, I also have a conditional offer that requires an MSAP in May, I have downloaded the example test paper and at first glance...Ouch! So many people that have posted threads on here are also dreading this exam!! Here's hoping for a Sept 2017 start, accelerated degree in Quantity Surveying!!

(Original post by ctuggey)
    I have a conditional offer for Business and Management & I've put Salford as my firm choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.