The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford university

Scroll to see replies

Zoology at Salford:smile: anyone else???
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Anyone else doing computer science? Got an unconditional from the university
Reply 22
Original post by Jennie1997123
Hi,
Has anyone got into Salford Univeristy for September 2017. I've been accepted but can't seem to find anyone else that has got in.

I have accepted the unconditional offer from salford on their MA mental health nursing for Sept 2017.
Letter does state the start date is 25th September..
Original post by Olomo1
I have accepted the unconditional offer from salford on their MA mental health nursing for Sept 2017.
Letter does state the start date is 25th September..

That's exciting, yeah I was wondering when it was as it doesn't say it on mine? But the move in date for accommodation is the 11th
I've accepted an offer for Prosthetics & Orthotics :smile: Also booked for John Lester accommodation!
I've accepted a conditional offer for Biomedical Science as my firm choice !
Original post by BeccAhhh
I've accepted a conditional offer for Biomedical Science as my firm choice !

BeccAhhh, can I ask what were the conditions of your offer? Mine is to pass the MSAP in May.

Also, does anyone know if there is an interview stage in this process?
Original post by clarkey98
BeccAhhh, can I ask what were the conditions of your offer? Mine is to pass the MSAP in May.

Also, does anyone know if there is an interview stage in this process?

I have to get BBC in Maths , Biology and Chemsitry (aiming for AAB) and I have to pass the practical exam in biology. I never had any interview for biomedical science :smile:
Original post by BeccAhhh
I have to get BBC in Maths , Biology and Chemsitry (aiming for AAB) and I have to pass the practical exam in biology. I never had any interview for biomedical science :smile:

That lot sounds painful, I'm sure you will do well, good luck with everything :h:
Reply 29
What accommodation have you guys picked/are going to pick? Ive got an offer for film production, any other media people applied for peel park? if not where? thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending