Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Zoology at Salford anyone else???

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing computer science? Got an unconditional from the university

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennie1997123)
    Hi,
    Has anyone got into Salford Univeristy for September 2017. I've been accepted but can't seem to find anyone else that has got in.
    I have accepted the unconditional offer from salford on their MA mental health nursing for Sept 2017.
    Letter does state the start date is 25th September..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olomo1)
    I have accepted the unconditional offer from salford on their MA mental health nursing for Sept 2017.
    Letter does state the start date is 25th September..
    That's exciting, yeah I was wondering when it was as it doesn't say it on mine? But the move in date for accommodation is the 11th

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted an offer for Prosthetics & Orthotics Also booked for John Lester accommodation!

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted a conditional offer for Biomedical Science as my firm choice !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccAhhh)
    I've accepted a conditional offer for Biomedical Science as my firm choice !
    BeccAhhh, can I ask what were the conditions of your offer? Mine is to pass the MSAP in May.

Also, does anyone know if there is an interview stage in this process?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clarkey98)
    BeccAhhh, can I ask what were the conditions of your offer? Mine is to pass the MSAP in May.

Also, does anyone know if there is an interview stage in this process?
    I have to get BBC in Maths , Biology and Chemsitry (aiming for AAB) and I have to pass the practical exam in biology. I never had any interview for biomedical science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccAhhh)
    I have to get BBC in Maths , Biology and Chemsitry (aiming for AAB) and I have to pass the practical exam in biology. I never had any interview for biomedical science
    That lot sounds painful, I'm sure you will do well, good luck with everything

ReputationRep:
    What accommodation have you guys picked/are going to pick? Ive got an offer for film production, any other media people applied for peel park? if not where? thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.