Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi - has anyone applied for this course starting in September 2017? I applied for before the deadline and still haven't heard anything. Has anyone had an interview or been offered a place? Thanks :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi, yes i start this course in September 😊 My friend also has an interview in a few weeks. X

ReputationRep:
    Finally heard I've got an interview in 2 week! Congrats on getting a place How did you find the interview?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations 😊 fingers crossed for you. You do a written test and then i was interviewed for about 20/30 minutes. The interview had a good atmosphere and was calm so it helped. You'll be fine 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kwaite30)
    Congratulations 😊 fingers crossed for you. You do a written test and then i was interviewed for about 20/30 minutes. The interview had a good atmosphere and was calm so it helped. You'll be fine 😊
    Ah cool thank you I hope so! What are you going on to study? I'm hoping to do occupational therapy :-)

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on to study nursing 😊. Would we be in the same course or do they do separate courses?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on to study nursing 😊. Would we be in the same course or do they do separate courses?
    We are all on the same course for the foundation year but then go on tp our separate degrees. Hopefully see you in sept :-)

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys tried to do the Student Finance yet? I'm having difficulty!
    I'm still waiting a reply for an interview, already been told I will be accepted onto the course due to what I do for work now, I am going down the adult nursing route

ReputationRep:
    I haven't done my finance stuff yet. Hope you hear about the interview soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllyT)
    I haven't done my finance stuff yet. Hope you hear about the interview soon
    Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview last week but was told to check emails in the next few weeks for an answer.

What is everyone wanting to study??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bria_Bennett21)
    I had an interview last week but was told to check emails in the next few weeks for an answer.

What is everyone wanting to study??
    Still awaiting a interview date but i'm hoping to do the Adult Nursing route! x

ReputationRep:
    are people still having problems with the student finance ? x

ReputationRep:
    Yes I had problems & contacted student finance at uwe, who gave me a different course code. Which I will try tonight. It needs to be a code that includes the degree you want to go on to study, so not the B900 one.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I applied in December. Had my interview last friday and was offered a place yesterday. Accepted of course.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations 😊 Have you tried student finance yet?

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I've sorted out this student finance business, if you go onto the course page, type in UWE and then the course you will be doing AFTER health professions, so for example, if you're doing adult nursing, type that in and there should be a option " Nursing (adult) With Foundation Year Bsc (ft) " click that and then it will ask you what year you will be doing and then you pick foundation.
    At the moment though it's not giving an option for September 2017, only September 2016, Febuary 2017 and March 2017 so just carry on with the application and click " March 2017 "
    I'm ringing UWE Student Finance tomorrow morning to find out more about it tomorrow.

Hope this helps others x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katherineware)
    Guys, I've sorted out this student finance business, if you go onto the course page, type in UWE and then the course you will be doing AFTER health professions, so for example, if you're doing adult nursing, type that in and there should be a option " Nursing (adult) With Foundation Year Bsc (ft) " click that and then it will ask you what year you will be doing and then you pick foundation.
    At the moment though it's not giving an option for September 2017, only September 2016, Febuary 2017 and March 2017 so just carry on with the application and click " March 2017 "
    I'm ringing UWE Student Finance tomorrow morning to find out more about it tomorrow.

Hope this helps others x

I rang UWE this morning and I've already applied for finance. September 2017 was on there when i applied, the nursing course code is B701. Glad to get it sorted, i was starting to worry x

ReputationRep:
    I rang UWE this morning and I've already applied for finance. September 2017 was on there when i applied, the nursing course code is B701. Glad to get it sorted, i was starting to worry x
    oh really? its annoying its not giving me an option for september 2017!

ReputationRep:
    I was accepted on Tuesday for this course. I Have just finished applying for student finance. It Was quite simple actually, Expected more for some reason.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.