Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone,

just wondering what grades etc.you have,as I'm considering applying for this course,if I don't get into children's nursing by doing the three year degree?

also do any of you know how many exams you do in the foundation year?

thank you x

ReputationRep:
    I only have a C in English but iI don't know what exams they do in the foundation year x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katherineware)
    I only have a C in English but iI don't know what exams they do in the foundation year x
    Thank you for the response. I have a range of qualifications and manage to get interviews,but not any further All I want to do is be a nurse.x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futurechildnurse)
    Thank you for the response. I have a range of qualifications and manage to get interviews,but not any further All I want to do is be a nurse.x
    I'm in the exact same boat, if you show that in the interview you'll be taken on xx

ReputationRep:
    I was doing it on an old application for 2016 i have done it for 2017 now haha
    thank god !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katherineware)
    I'm in the exact same boat, if you show that in the interview you'll be taken on xx
    Thank you. Currently waiting on one of my unis to make a decision,then I can apply via extra for a place at uwe.

Do you know if they accept deferred entry?x

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

sorry me again! What test did you have to do at interview?

thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if we have to pay the tuition fees now? I understand the foundation year but what about when we are doing the degree?

ReputationRep:
    If doing the foundation then you apply for finance starting from the foundation year.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1279...ded_composer=1
    UWE OFFER HOLDERS FACEBOOK PAGE

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else been accepted yet??

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for a interview lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bria_Bennett21)
    Has anyone else been accepted yet??
    Yeah I've been accepted 😊 x

ReputationRep:
    Aww brilliant. Well done.
    What degree will you go on to do??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkeeB)
    Aww brilliant. Well done.
    What degree will you go on to do??
    I will be doing my nursing 😊 Have you been accepted?

ReputationRep:
    did everyone here apply before the deadline?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kwaite30)
    I will be doing my nursing 😊 Have you been accepted?
    Yes I was accepted 2 days after my interview. Will go onto diagnostic imaging for my degree x

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, have applied and had interview on 10/3/17 and not had a response yet. So hoping no news will be good news. Hoping to do Midwifery after foundation. How long did everyone wait for a decision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllyT)
    We are all on the same course for the foundation year but then go on tp our separate degrees. Hopefully see you in sept :-)
    I got a place :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllyT)
    I got a place :-)
    Congrats!! This waiting is driving me a bit mad! How long did you wait before you got a response? X

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.