Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello There,

I have just left the British Forces where I served as an engineer on nuclear submarines. I am now trying to further my academic qualifications to enable me to progress as at the moment I am relying on experience alone. Could somebody please tell me how the Beng degree through the OU was for them. I have just paid for the first two modules T192 and T193 and will be going on to 194 and 176 i believe after that. Then I am hoping to choose eng design in stage 2. I am just looking for peoples experiences with it all really. Personally I do enjoy sitting in a classroom as am slightly concerned that I will struggle with self study. I also would love to know how the course material was delivered as the website seems a little vague.

Basically as much info as you can give the better.

Thank you in advance.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.