The Student Room Group

Is this man a cuck?

Staying with a girl who refuses to have sex with you before marriage despite having been around the celebrity block and already having a child of her own. Wow.

Thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Better question: why Is the thread starter obsessed with the details of the sex lives of two people they don't know?
Original post by unprinted
Better question: why Is the thread starter obsessed with the details of the sex lives of two people they don't know?

Posting a thread with a short comment and a screencap, yeah, very obsessed.
Maybe it's the man who doesn't want to have sex before marriage?
This is brand management. Evan Speigel has an ongoing image problem as a result of the leaking of fratboy Emails and text messages sent in his university years*. Here they are confirming him as a changed man.

*http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/29/tech/mobile/spiegel-snapchat-leaked-e-mails/index.html
And I bet he is a proud one at that!
If neither of them are having sex then in what way is he a cuck?
cuckoldˈkʌk(ə)ld/noundatednoun: cuckold; plural noun: cuckolds

1. the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

Nope. They arent married and she isnt having sex with someone else.
Nothing wrong with cuckolding at all, but it seems like an odd decision to make if you're saving intimacy for after marriage :tongue:
I thought "cuck" was only used by the alt-right? The ultimate insult, to be used in various circumstances to various men perceived as weak, emasculated or ineffective. I didn't think it was used in its real meaning as an abbreviation of 'cuckold'.

Still, good clickbait. Well done!
Original post by Reality Check
I thought "cuck" was only used by the alt-right? The ultimate insult, to be used in various circumstances to various men perceived as weak, emasculated or ineffective. I didn't think it was used in its real meaning as an abbreviation of 'cuckold'.

It's supposedly an insult yes. I would always take it in my stride if someone calls you that. Either it's done jokingly (which I sometimes do myself) or you really pissed them off a lot :P
Reply 11
Been around the block? She was married and then had a child. Hardly makes her a bike.

And even if she has a history, it doesn't mean that she can't change and must necessarily want to jump into bed with every guy she dates. Ever heard of taking a different tactic, perhaps she wants this relationship to work therefore wants to try waiting first.
Reply 12
The man is engaged to a Victorias Secret supermodel

...let that sink in for a moment...

So who the hell cares if hes a cuck or not, after marriage he'll get to smash a hot VS SUPERMODEL on a daily basis! Worth the wait if you ask me...
If you think that this guy is a 'cuck', what would you say about this guy?

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CookieButter
If you think that this guy is a 'cuck', what would you say about this guy?

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

Spoiler

He is the King of Cucks.
He's the youngest billionaire ever and he's engaged to a a super hot swarovski model. It's a bit weird but it's hardly being a cuck.
Original post by Reality Check

No, the alt right are a bunch of pussies who attack others manhood to makes themselves feel better.
Original post by STEMisSuperior.
He's the youngest billionaire ever and he's engaged to a a super hot swarovski model. It's a bit weird but it's hardly being a cuck.

I'm guessing that's your definition of success, isn't it?
criteria for being a cuck:
doesn't lift or doesn't do any martial art
more emotional than women
committed to a sexless/cheating relationship
not religious

guy in the picture conforms to (3) and (4) and more likely (1) and (2)
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Staying with a girl who refuses to have sex with you before marriage despite having been around the celebrity block and already having a child of her own. Wow.

Thoughts?

I couldn't care less about their sex life it has nothing to do with me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending