Turn on thread page Beta

Is this man a cuck? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Staying with a girl who refuses to have sex with you before marriage despite having been around the celebrity block and already having a child of her own. Wow.

Thoughts?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Better question: why Is the thread starter obsessed with the details of the sex lives of two people they don't know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unprinted)
    Better question: why Is the thread starter obsessed with the details of the sex lives of two people they don't know?
    Posting a thread with a short comment and a screencap, yeah, very obsessed.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's the man who doesn't want to have sex before marriage?

ReputationRep:
    This is brand management. Evan Speigel has an ongoing image problem as a result of the leaking of fratboy Emails and text messages sent in his university years*. Here they are confirming him as a changed man.

*http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/29/te...ils/index.html

ReputationRep:
    And I bet he is a proud one at that!

ReputationRep:
    If neither of them are having sex then in what way is he a cuck?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    cuckoldˈkʌk(ə)ld/noundatednoun: cuckold; plural noun: cuckolds
    1. 1. the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

Nope. They arent married and she isnt having sex with someone else.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with cuckolding at all, but it seems like an odd decision to make if you're saving intimacy for after marriage

ReputationRep:
    I thought "cuck" was only used by the alt-right? The ultimate insult, to be used in various circumstances to various men perceived as weak, emasculated or ineffective. I didn't think it was used in its real meaning as an abbreviation of 'cuckold'.

Still, good clickbait. Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    I thought "cuck" was only used by the alt-right? The ultimate insult, to be used in various circumstances to various men perceived as weak, emasculated or ineffective. I didn't think it was used in its real meaning as an abbreviation of 'cuckold'.

It's supposedly an insult yes. I would always take it in my stride if someone calls you that. Either it's done jokingly (which I sometimes do myself) or you really pissed them off a lot :P

ReputationRep:
    Been around the block? She was married and then had a child. Hardly makes her a bike.

And even if she has a history, it doesn't mean that she can't change and must necessarily want to jump into bed with every guy she dates. Ever heard of taking a different tactic, perhaps she wants this relationship to work therefore wants to try waiting first.

ReputationRep:
    The man is engaged to a Victorias Secret supermodel

...let that sink in for a moment...

So who the hell cares if hes a cuck or not, after marriage he'll get to smash a hot VS SUPERMODEL on a daily basis! Worth the wait if you ask me...

ReputationRep:
    If you think that this guy is a 'cuck', what would you say about this guy?

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what...-feminism.html

Spoiler:
    Show

If you don't like your wife to have sexual intercourse with other men you are being sexist.

#MaleFeminist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieButter)
    If you think that this guy is a 'cuck', what would you say about this guy?

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what...-feminism.html

Spoiler:
    Show

If you don't 'allow' your wife to have sexual intercourse with other men you are being sexist.

#MaleFeminist

He is the King of Cucks.

ReputationRep:
    He's the youngest billionaire ever and he's engaged to a a super hot swarovski model. It's a bit weird but it's hardly being a cuck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)

No, the alt right are a bunch of pussies who attack others manhood to makes themselves feel better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STEMisSuperior.)
    He's the youngest billionaire ever and he's engaged to a a super hot swarovski model. It's a bit weird but it's hardly being a cuck.
    I'm guessing that's your definition of success, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    criteria for being a cuck:
    doesn't lift or doesn't do any martial art
    more emotional than women
    committed to a sexless/cheating relationship
    not religious

guy in the picture conforms to (3) and (4) and more likely (1) and (2)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuyReturns)
    Staying with a girl who refuses to have sex with you before marriage despite having been around the celebrity block and already having a child of her own. Wow.

Thoughts?
    I couldn't care less about their sex life it has nothing to do with me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.