I'm in third year doing my research project, which is like a dissertation but less words but you have to apply it to a marketing theory.
My title is :
"Investigate the role of social networks in consumer information search in the sports supplement industry"
I have to devise an interview plan with the aim to find out about how consumers use social networks to find out information about sports supplements. I know alot of people use reviews etc, but I think social networks add a more personal touch to finding out information with regards sports supplements.
Here's what I have so far. Could anyone who purchases sports supplements and uses social networks to find out information give me any pointers to other questions to ask in interviews? Some are choice questions to give prompts, and some are open questions.
Btw, I know the numbering is messed up!
Thanks very much!
- How often do you purchase sports supplements?
A) > Once a week
B) 1 -2 weeks
C) 2-4 weeks
D) < Once a month
- What sports/activities do you regularly partake in?
- What sports supplements do you use/purchase? (multiple answers allowed)
A) Protein Powder
C) Pre Workout Supplement
E) Other (please specify)
- What medium are you most likely to use to seek information about sports supplements?
A) Word of Mouth
B) Social Networks
C) Other (please specify)
- What is your reason for the above answer?
- What is your preferred social network for sports supplement information search?
D) Other (please specify)
- What factors makes your answer to the above question your more preferred choice?
- If you could, what would you change about your chosen social network from question 5 to provide you with more trustworthy and useful information?
- What are the main things you look for when seeking information about sports supplements?
Turn on thread page Beta
Doing my research project/dissertation on sports supplement + social networks! watch
- Thread Starter
- 10-02-2017 12:13
Offline15ReputationRep:TSR Support Team
- TSR Support Team
- 11-02-2017 22:40
looks good to me...
Don't want to be a grammar Nazi but 'more preferred' is incorrect grammar. Just remove 'more'