The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Where will the UK be in 40-50 years time?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by astutehirstute
Are you always so puritanical with respect to culture and ethnicity?

Are you content that the aborigines became a minority in Australia for example? The native Americans in the USA? The Aztecs in Mexico? Don't you find it all rather sad?

Do you support the state sponsored importation of ethnic Chinese into Tibet to out populate the Tibetans? The death of a many century's old civilisation?

All just the colour of someone's skin ffs?

It is not skin pigmentation we are discussing, but culture. Ffs.

In 2 Of the cases you listed it was because of white people, they carried out massacres to replace and dominate.
It might resemble the dystopian society that we see in the movie Children of Men.
Original post by zayn008
In 2 Of the cases you listed it was because of white people, they carried out massacres to replace and dominate.

So says someone with brown skin, I'll bet. A Pakistani, maybe?

None of whose ancestors massacred or dominated in the Indian sub continent, I'm sure!
Reply 43
Original post by astutehirstute
So says someone with brown skin, I'll bet. A Pakistani, maybe?

None of whose ancestors massacred or dominated in the Indian sub continent, I'm sure!

You’d be semi right not that I care about that part of my heritage. also I don’t recall defending them? Their pretty backwards people.
Reply 44
Original post by Google22
Now that immigration/racial/culture issues are getting increasingly high, and Britain's still at pretty much a divide politically after Brexit, what's going to happen to the UK in the future?

E.g.
Will Christianity be a minority religion and Islam take over?

or will the UK be under the shape of Right Wing ideologies?

It will be the UK. The recent invaders will all have left, at the invitation of the English, Scottish and Welsh.
If you round up 83%, then it would be 80 not 90 haha

Latest

Trending

Trending