The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

UCA epsom potential students 2017

I recently had my interview for uca Epsom and the interviewee said that they would like to offer me a place, so I'm just waiting for the confirmation email. Is anyone else had there interview and thinks they're going to go to UCA Epsom ?
Original post by taylorhartley
I recently had my interview for uca Epsom and the interviewee said that they would like to offer me a place, so I'm just waiting for the confirmation email. Is anyone else had there interview and thinks they're going to go to UCA Epsom ?

i have an interview coming up on the 1st march for fashion media and promotion i'm confident i'll get a place as i got one last year but chose to go elsewhere. right now uca is my first choice until i've gone to all my other interviews.
what course do you plan on studying if you dont mind me asking?
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
Farnham
Original post by cathzeta10
i have an interview coming up on the 1st march for fashion media and promotion i'm confident i'll get a place as i got one last year but chose to go elsewhere. right now uca is my first choice until i've gone to all my other interviews.
what course do you plan on studying if you dont mind me asking?

ah well good luck, and i'm just doing an art foundation !!
Original post by taylorhartley
ah well good luck, and i'm just doing an art foundation !!

thanks! :smile: good luck to you to
Hi, I've already got the offer for Fashion(BA) in Epsom. Do you think Epsom will be a good place to study for a degree?
Reply 5
I've had an offer for the FPI too! I'm so unsure if to take the offer though, is it your firm choice? Do you think Epsom is a good place to study a degree?
Reply 6
I've got an offer for the FPI course, but I am unsure if to take the offer. What do you think of Epsom?
Original post by Smmmm
I've got an offer for the FPI course, but I am unsure if to take the offer. What do you think of Epsom?

it depends what you're looking for in a uni's city or town. for me i applied to uni's in cities and only applied to uca cause its close to london and most people that go there are from london. uni's in cities tend to be much more lively and there loads to do whereas if its in a town these options are quite limited but again its all about what YOU'RE looking for. hope that helps.
i just received my offer today for art foundation! think its my first choice and will probably be going
Reply 9
I have an offer to study Fashion Journalism at UCA Epsom. When comparing it to CSM and LCF, I found the course so much more interesting and the people seem really friendly there and it has a good rep so I may firm it despite CSM's glamorous buildings and reputation.

(I have an interview at CSM in two weeks so I haven't been given a response yet on whether I have a place there or not)
Reply 10
Hi, ive received my offer to study Fashion Journalism at UCA!! Its my first choice, having already studied the BA Fashion and leaving because design wasnt for me, the teachers are great and all work for well known brands and also guest lecture at LCF and CSM.

Having friends at lcf and csm I knew uca would be the best choice for me.

So excited!!!!
I've received my offer to study Fashion Journalism at Epsom UCA and have made it my firm choice! Have just applied for student accommodation too. Good luck! X
Hi everyone,

So exciting to hear where you all are regarding applying etc...

We do have a live Q&A session with a panel of students and staff for applicants coming up which you may find useful! It's this Thursday coming (11th May) at 7-8 pm. We're taking questions for the Q&A in advance as well as during the stream so feel free to comment any queries you need busted on any of our social posts using #UCAlive and tune in on Thursday.

You can find lots more information as well as checking out the previous streams here: www.uca.ac.uk/live/

Hope this helps!

Greta

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending