Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hii, I've got an offer to study international business @ Nottingham University starting September 2017. I'm looking at self catered accommodation near to Jubilee campus (not the main campus) and my only options are Raleigh Park and St Peters Court. I'm really social and I'm looking for a big flat but nice rooms so looking for opinions from current nott uni students or prospective's like me ?? thanks

ReputationRep:
    You've also got Nottingham two which I'll throw in to the mix as well. I'm biased since I love there but Raleigh is the best, cheapest and if you have good flatmates very social. Closest to Jubilee and there's a nice common room where you can chill. Downsides are security is pretty dreadful but keep your room locked and window closed (ground floor) it's no bother. St Peter's is pretty much the same as Raleigh but further away, they do a lot of social events joint with Raleigh. Nottingham Two is the most expensive by 500 pounds more for the same room but the security levels are really good. Since its not technically a university accommodation there's no events put on for them but a fair amount of freshers lives there and the rooms are quite nice plus a TV in the kitchen. All of the accommodations are max 6 people and you'll get 4/5 if you get an ensuite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retardis)
    You've also got Nottingham two which I'll throw in to the mix as well. I'm biased since I love there but Raleigh is the best, cheapest and if you have good flatmates very social. Closest to Jubilee and there's a nice common room where you can chill. Downsides are security is pretty dreadful but keep your room locked and window closed (ground floor) it's no bother. St Peter's is pretty much the same as Raleigh but further away, they do a lot of social events joint with Raleigh. Nottingham Two is the most expensive by 500 pounds more for the same room but the security levels are really good. Since its not technically a university accommodation there's no events put on for them but a fair amount of freshers lives there and the rooms are quite nice plus a TV in the kitchen. All of the accommodations are max 6 people and you'll get 4/5 if you get an ensuite
    Ah thank you so much! Raleigh was the accom I was looking at - Is it mostly Uni of Nottingham students ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coursrg)
    Ah thank you so much! Raleigh was the accom I was looking at - Is it mostly Uni of Nottingham students ??
    Yeah it's all Uni of students

ReputationRep:
    Hi postgrads starting 2017,

I am looking for someone that wants to take over my lease in Raleigh Park in standard ensuite, as I going to live with a friend.

If anyone is interested, please let me know )

And good luck to you all in your new courses, you will love Nottingham!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.