The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

BSc Social work

Hi
I was wondering if there are any current students at Huddersfield studying the BSc social work course and if anyone could give me a example of the timetable for first year students? I have been told it is currently all day Monday and Friday but no mention of the times and if there is any large gaps between lectures.

Thanks in advance
Original post by Kelly0103
Hi
I was wondering if there are any current students at Huddersfield studying the BSc social work course and if anyone could give me a example of the timetable for first year students? I have been told it is currently all day Monday and Friday but no mention of the times and if there is any large gaps between lectures.

Thanks in advance

Hi @Kelly0103

If you contact the course team on [email protected] they'll be happy to answer any questions about the structure of the first year timetable for you. You can find out more about the course here as well: http://www.hud.ac.uk/courses/full-time/undergraduate/social-work-bsc-hons/

We hope this helps :smile:
Sarah - UoH
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply Sarah.

I have been in touch with one of the admission tutors already. I was informed that the course runs on a Monday and Friday all day. I was hoping to have a little more specific details as in start and finish times and if there would be large gaps between lectures and classes.

I have already been succesful at obtaining an offer on this course at this university but the timetable is one of the important aspects as I would be travelling and I would need to sort childcare.

I do understand that I might not obtain the full details until the beginning of the course, I just like to fully prepared and have things in place.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kelly0103
Thanks for the reply Sarah.

I have been in touch with one of the admission tutors already. I was informed that the course runs on a Monday and Friday all day. I was hoping to have a little more specific details as in start and finish times and if there would be large gaps between lectures and classes.

I have already been succesful at obtaining an offer on this course at this university but the timetable is one of the important aspects as I would be travelling and I would need to sort childcare.

I do understand that I might not obtain the full details until the beginning of the course, I just like to fully prepared and have things in place.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi @Kelly0103

That's great news about your offer, congratulations! We can understand you need to know as much detail about your timetable in advance to make the arrangements you need. The admissions tutors will be best placed to advise you of your timetable, but if there's anything we can do to help answer any further questions just ask :smile: Hopefully some of our current students will share their examples with you too.

Sarah - UoH

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending