The Student Room Group

What's a shallow reason you wouldn't date someone?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ibby1995
>Fat girls saying they wouldn't date a fat guy :rofl:

How tall are you? :smile:

I'm 5'4
Original post by CleverSquirrel
it wasnt me i promise :rofl:

afaik squirrels are quite small creatures, nomsayin' ?
Reply 262
Original post by Anonymous
How do people find partners on TSR? How do you even initiate conversation. Do you just slide in the PM's.... How people find love on this site is beyond me....

Essentially, yes.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by UWS
Essentially, yes.

It rarely works and you gotta be super thirsty if you wanna find someone here lmao

It rarely works? I swear everywhere I look people are talking about how they've met someone through TSR
Reply 264
Original post by Anonymous
It rarely works? I swear everywhere I look people are talking about how they've met someone through TSR

Meeting is one thing, dating is another.

I have met with someone on here but I didn't go anywhere near to going on a date.

If you do want to date someone here it's probably best to get to know them off TSR first because you never know if they're a catfish and also because you need to get to know them on a more personal level.
Original post by UWS
Meeting is one thing, dating is another.

I have met with someone on here but I didn't go anywhere near to going on a date.

If you do want to date someone here it's probably best to get to know them off TSR first because you never know if they're a catfish and also because you need to get to know them on a more personal level.

People on here seem moderately intelligent compared to other sites....but I agree with you
Excessive swearing
Original post by DibbyDabby
A big red flag for me is if they are rude to people like waiters and shop assistants

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree
I wouldn't date someone with shorty, stubby, bitten-out nails. I like women with longer, well-done nails. I think that's reasonable.
Someone that has a mushroom hair :facepalm:

Someone that is shorter than me :rofl: but then again the whole world is taller than me :colonhash:

Someone that I dont understand their accent :hide:
I guess I'm pretty open. My preferences are someone taller than me, even if just a little bit, and older than me by up to about 5 years, but they aren't firm requirements or anything
Original post by LaBoheme
Guys aren't confusing. Bet hot = guys want you. The rest is ********, believe me.

:rolleyes: okay then.
Original post by Lychee627
I am always confident :u:
When do you next get Maths hw :rofl:

Omgg, how dare you :colonhash: watch when i see you :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any reason for being so confident ? :lol:
Looool :rofl: I told you I got it hahaha

:rofl: watch when I see youuu:colonhash: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys who aren't possessive/protective and don't get a lil jealous are a huge no no. I think it's cute and sometimes even hot when a guy gets all possessive. And I don't mean this in a controlling way.
Original post by tasha_tah
:rolleyes: okay then.

Any reason for being so confident ? :lol:
Looool :rofl: I told you I got it hahaha

:rofl: watch when I see youuu:colonhash: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really :rofl:
Hahah this weeekkk? Omg :toofunny:

Which is...? :tongue:
Original post by Lychee627
Not really :rofl:
Hahah this weeekkk? Omg :toofunny:

Which is...? :tongue:

Yeahhh this week :tongue: whys that so funny 😂😂 ahaha

Maybe soooon :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha_tah
Yeahhh this week :tongue: whys that so funny 😂😂 ahaha

Maybe soooon :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahh okay :tongue: because im gonna have to help you haha😂😂😂

Omgg 3 days :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Too fat
fat, bald, too short, horrible teeth, dad like moustache
Reply 278
If the person says that they are terrible at something when they are really good and they know it. I can't stand it tbh
Reply 279
Original post by Michiyo
A lot of times, people just start speaking to each other in various threads, other times through VMs/PMs, and even if they initially start speaking in threads, they occasionally go to VMs/PMs, as far as I know. Afterwards, they probably add each other on Facebook and/or Skype or any other social media, they they talk and talk, until they fall in love. :h:

Cringe... But don't get me wrong, some TSR couples are cute. Awks when it breaks apart though :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending