Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jade_on_tsr)
    Awesome! I'm sure you'll fine someone, did any of your friends apply? Yea might do! Are you going to the pizza thing? And yea I was just a bit freaked out when i realised, there's also a myth on the college website about a devil 😰😅 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No none, have yours? Yeah I think I will, are you going to? Haha why did we get the haunted college to stay at😅 X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiew5)
    Biology, no one else on here seems to be doing it though. Might see you at breakfast and oh I had no idea x
    I'm doing Biology!

ReputationRep:
    No none, have yours? Yeah I think I will, are you going to? Haha why did we get the haunted college to stay at😅 X
    Mine haven't either I'm gonna be so alone 😂 it depends if I get there in time because my train is like 3 hours away and I'll probably get it around 4ish so I'll have to see 😕 and Ikr hahaha 😅 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pantheress)
    I'm doing Biology!
    Oh good!! Are you staying over? So happy I've found someone else

Mine haven't either I'm gonna be so alone 😂 it depends if I get there in time because my train is like 3 hours away and I'll probably get it around 4ish so I'll have to see 😕 and Ikr hahaha 😅 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm pretty sure I'm only getting there past 5, I'll save you some pizza then haha xx

ReputationRep:

I'm pretty sure I'm only getting there past 5, I'll save you some pizza then haha xx
    I'll probably arrive around 7ish 😕 Haha thanks 😂 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Yeah, I'm staying over! I'm not sure if there is more than one group doing each subject? Hopefully there is only one

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm staying over! I'm not sure if there is more than one group doing each subject? Hopefully there is only one
    I'm pretty sure there was only one day for biology on the application so I think so? Not 100% sure though. Which college are you staying in? Hopefully we will find out the groups soon and be put together x

ReputationRep:
    I got into PPE on the thursday and I've been offered £40 for the reimbursement and Brasenose College for the accommodation but didn't a student pass away there a couple of years back? I'm just a bit superstitious that's all :/
    Hi I'm at Brasenose for the accommodation too!

ReputationRep:
    Biology, no one else on here seems to be doing it though. Might see you at breakfast and oh I had no idea x
    Eyy Brasenose biology high five!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Biology!
    omg more biology people hi!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwihead)
    Hi I'm at Brasenose for the accommodation too!
    Niceeeee 👌🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey people, I've made a new tsr just for this haha.

If you're getting the train there and back, what times will you arrive at the station, and what time will you leave? Is like a 5:15pm train okay do you think since it finishes at 4 or should i leave some time to explore (tho it'll be by myself)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oxfordpathways1)

If you're getting the train there and back, what times will you arrive at the station, and what time will you leave? Is like a 5:15pm train okay do you think since it finishes at 4 or should i leave some time to explore (tho it'll be by myself)
    I'm arriving there at around 5:30pm, and the next day I'll be leaving by 4:40pm so I'm sure a 5:15 train is okay. If you want to explore then you may as well, my train is quite a long journey so I need to get back before it gets too late x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwihead)
    Eyy Brasenose biology high five!
    Hii!! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oxfordpathways1)

I'm arriving the day before at 18:40 and my returning train is at 15:13 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else doing biochem on the 16th?

ReputationRep:
    I'm arriving the day before at 18:40 and my returning train is at 15:13 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think the day only finishes at 4? x

ReputationRep:
    I think the day only finishes at 4? x
    Yea it does but that was the cheapest return I could find :/ It still cost me over £100 in total though 😭 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.