Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hello, I have large breasts (32E/32DDD) but I do not have a very big bum. It's not like I have a flat butt, I do try to work on it in the gym, but it is not big. My legs are quite thin and my bum is not big. I was wondering what people's opinions are of this body?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello, I have large breasts (32E/32DDD) but I do not have a very big bum. It's not like I have a flat butt, I do try to work on it in the gym, but it is not big. My legs are quite thin and my bum is not big. I was wondering what people's opinions are of this body?
    I'm a guy but it sounds like you have a nice body, to be honest.

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Thanks for the response

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the other way around but as long as thin legs you should be great.

(Original post by JasonDu)
    I prefer the other way around but as long as thin legs you should be great.
    Ooh alrighty, thanks for the response (:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds alright. I am not into the big arse thing anyway. You see these women with massive arses and guys are going crazy over them and I am just totally turned off by them.

ReputationRep:
    I know it's not appropriate to post pictures in this context, but may you could draw a picture of sculpt something out of clay in order to show us the problem. Is the problem you keep falling forward? You could stuff something like sand bags into your back pocket? Also are you male or female? Can better respond with tips.

TTYL xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
    That's inappropriate :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ababyotter)
    I know it's not appropriate to post pictures in this context, but may you could draw a picture of sculpt something out of clay in order to show us the problem. Is the problem you keep falling forward? You could stuff something like sand bags into your back pocket? Also are you male or female? Can better respond with tips.

TTYL xx
    Duh, she's a female!
    Sorry if I'm wrong tho! XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    Duh, she's a female!
    Sorry if I'm wrong tho! XD
    I saw a picture on the internet that told me NEVER to assume gender

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ababyotter)
    I saw a picture on the internet that told me NEVER to assume gender
    Name:  th-2.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  5.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    Name:  th-2.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  5.5 KB
    Just like Jesus, I forgive.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.