Turn on thread page Beta

GCSE French AQA (9-1) - Free Revision and Flashcards watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi all. I've created a quizlet* classroom where I will upload all the french vocabulary, useful verbs, key phrases, example phrases and much more... Oh and it's for the 9-1 exams (as I know there is very little in the way of resources for the 9-1 aqa course :/ ). Anyway I hope it can be of use to you, please feel free to comment or message me for suggestions on what to add and how it can be be improved. Feel free to share the link, hopefully we can get a lot of people on there.

Thank you
    - This is the auto join link: https://quizlet.com/join/AbGh8H8v7
    - And this is the class link**: https://quizlet.com/class/3969576/

*and for those who don't already know quizlet is a flashcard app (although you can also play games and do quizzes/tests on it) and it is literally saving me in french rn lmao
    **I think the auto join link allows you to join the class and the class link allows you to view it.. but if you like please join

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just joined the Quizlet Class! Thank you so much for creating it, it'll help me a lot! Quizlet is literally my lifesaver too

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!This will be so helpful to me.

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, with around a month to go until the speaking exam (*screams*), now more than ever y'all gonna need that vocab
    There will be little in the way of updates to the classroom now, as I have compiled all the vocab (around 1200 words) into a comprehensive set, which will give you more than enough for excelling in your exams. So lets all push for the next month and learn as much as we can! Please feel free to share the links with any of your friends who you think will find it beneficial. Now, I should be getting back to revision, instead of procrastinating - as should you
    See y'all soon

Bonne chance!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatthat)
    Hi all. I've created a quizlet* classroom where I will upload all the french vocabulary, useful verbs, key phrases, example phrases and much more... Oh and it's for the 9-1 exams (as I know there is very little in the way of resources for the 9-1 aqa course :/ ). Anyway I hope it can be of use to you, please feel free to comment or message me for suggestions on what to add and how it can be be improved. Feel free to share the link, hopefully we can get a lot of people on there.

Thank you
    - This is the auto join link: https://quizlet.com/join/AbGh8H8v7
    - And this is the class link**: https://quizlet.com/class/3969576/

*and for those who don't already know quizlet is a flashcard app (although you can also play games and do quizzes/tests on it) and it is literally saving me in french rn lmao
    **I think the auto join link allows you to join the class and the class link allows you to view it.. but if you like please join
    Thank you thatthat for advertising your class of which most of the quizlets I have created. I appreciate the mention of my name. :/

Good luck on your reading and listening anyway! 😉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatthat)
    Hey all, with around a month to go until the speaking exam (*screams*), now more than ever y'all gonna need that vocab
    There will be little in the way of updates to the classroom now, as I have compiled all the vocab (around 1200 words) into a comprehensive set, which will give you more than enough for excelling in your exams. So lets all push for the next month and learn as much as we can! Please feel free to share the links with any of your friends who you think will find it beneficial. Now, I should be getting back to revision, instead of procrastinating - as should you
    See y'all soon

Bon chance!!
    It's Bonne chance!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 17, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.