GCSE French AQA (9-1) - Free Revision and Flashcards

Watch this thread
thatthat
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi all. I've created a quizlet* classroom where I will upload all the french vocabulary, useful verbs, key phrases, example phrases and much more... Oh and it's for the 9-1 exams (as I know there is very little in the way of resources for the 9-1 aqa course :/ ). Anyway I hope it can be of use to you, please feel free to comment or message me for suggestions on what to add and how it can be be improved. Feel free to share the link, hopefully we can get a lot of people on there.

Thank you
- This is the auto join link: https://quizlet.com/join/AbGh8H8v7
- And this is the class link**: https://quizlet.com/class/3969576/

*and for those who don't already know quizlet is a flashcard app (although you can also play games and do quizzes/tests on it) and it is literally saving me in french rn lmao
**I think the auto join link allows you to join the class and the class link allows you to view it.. but if you like please join
thatthat
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
bump
HayatiofParadise
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I just joined the Quizlet Class! Thank you so much for creating it, it'll help me a lot! Quizlet is literally my lifesaver too
XViconX
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Thank you!This will be so helpful to me.
thatthat
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey all, with around a month to go until the speaking exam (*screams*), now more than ever y'all gonna need that vocab
There will be little in the way of updates to the classroom now, as I have compiled all the vocab (around 1200 words) into a comprehensive set, which will give you more than enough for excelling in your exams. So lets all push for the next month and learn as much as we can! Please feel free to share the links with any of your friends who you think will find it beneficial. Now, I should be getting back to revision, instead of procrastinating - as should you
See y'all soon

Bonne chance!!
sana-ya
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Thank you!
MedicineGuy0909
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by thatthat)
Hi all. I've created a quizlet* classroom where I will upload all the french vocabulary, useful verbs, key phrases, example phrases and much more... Oh and it's for the 9-1 exams (as I know there is very little in the way of resources for the 9-1 aqa course :/ ). Anyway I hope it can be of use to you, please feel free to comment or message me for suggestions on what to add and how it can be be improved. Feel free to share the link, hopefully we can get a lot of people on there.

Thank you
- This is the auto join link: https://quizlet.com/join/AbGh8H8v7
- And this is the class link**: https://quizlet.com/class/3969576/

*and for those who don't already know quizlet is a flashcard app (although you can also play games and do quizzes/tests on it) and it is literally saving me in french rn lmao
**I think the auto join link allows you to join the class and the class link allows you to view it.. but if you like please join
Thank you thatthat for advertising your class of which most of the quizlets I have created. I appreciate the mention of my name. :/

Good luck on your reading and listening anyway! 😉
Labbachino
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by thatthat)
Hey all, with around a month to go until the speaking exam (*screams*), now more than ever y'all gonna need that vocab
There will be little in the way of updates to the classroom now, as I have compiled all the vocab (around 1200 words) into a comprehensive set, which will give you more than enough for excelling in your exams. So lets all push for the next month and learn as much as we can! Please feel free to share the links with any of your friends who you think will find it beneficial. Now, I should be getting back to revision, instead of procrastinating - as should you
See y'all soon

Bon chance!!
It's Bonne chance!!
thatthat
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Heeey again, I hope you're all enjoying the summer holidays, and if like me you've now finished all your GCSEs, then the best of luck for results day! I'm sure you'll all do amazingly
I just thought I'd post a little update on this thread, as given my GCSE examinations are now over, I shall no longer be updating the classroom with new resources. I'd like to take this moment to thank the great contribution from all those who have added to our classroom, their efforts will have undoubtly been of great value to many of us studying the new 9-1 course. Although I will no longer be posting any new resources, I will leave all the sets already present on the classroom, and I will also endeavour to accept new requests to join the class as fast as possible. And of course, you are all free to add additional sets which you may believe to benefit other members.
I'm leaving the link to what I'd call the 'definitive' list of vocabulary which should be learnt for the AQA 9-1 specification (other exam boards may vary, but I'm sure the vocab is roughly the same) : https://quizlet.com/_4aa7l2 <<< that's it

With the use of that set, you should be more than ready for whatever you may face in the exam hall, so to all subsequent years who will sit these exams - the best of luck!

I will also be continuing French next year for A Level, so I plan to set up an 'advanced' classroom for that. Given the nature of the course, I understand it is not the most popular choice, but if you do/will study it then feel free to send me a message and I'll give you the information regarding the class!

Anyways, that's it for me for the now. To all those who contributed with their own sets, to the class of 2018 who had to sit these new exams, and to any subsequent years - I wish you all the best, you deserve every success

See ya later y'all
thatthat
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey. A levels are so hRd. Please send me back 2 the good days
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads