Turn on thread page Beta

This Saturday next yeaR watch

ReputationRep:
    What do you want to have done by this saturday next year. Come back in one year to check if you have completed your goal 🙂

This time next year, I would like to of settled into a good uni where I feel comfortable, made some good friends.
    Been to Australia (I have always wanted to go)
    Have lost 42 pounds (and im not talking about money)
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Leave TSR.

I sure will be back to check if I have completed my goal.

ReputationRep:
    I hope I'm in full time work working with animals at that point and finally passed my driving test :yep:

Not a goal as such but I do hope this happens by next year when I look back to 2017, I hope my papa has his transplant by then. I don't really care about what I'm doing next year, just as long as he's healthy and is given a second chance a life.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    stressing over A2, happy days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I hope I'm in full time work working with animals at that point and finally passed my drivers license :yep:

Not a goal as such but I do hope this happens by next year when I look back to 2017, I hope my papa has his transplant by then. I don't really care about what I'm doing next year, just as long as he's healthy and is given a second chance a life.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Some good aspirations there! Good luck in getting the job that you desire, and also with your driving 😊
    I hope that your dad has got his transplant by then and gets better!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rexar)
    Some good aspirations there! Good luck in getting the job that you desire, and also with your driving 😊
    I hope that your dad has got his transplant by then and gets better!
    Thank you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Get good at ice skating
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    What do you mean by this Saturday next year? Today will not be a Saturday next year (the 11th will be a Sunday), so I assume you mean one year from now (on 11th February) or on the second Saturday of February (10th February)?

My goals would be to do well in the Baccalaureate, lose a few kilogrammes, be more social, do well in university, perform well at my job (whatever job I will have then), and simply to be happy in general. Just standard stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Positively increase my bank balance by at least 7 decimal points~

,,, hopefully~

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.