This Saturday next yeaR Watch

Rexar
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What do you want to have done by this saturday next year. Come back in one year to check if you have completed your goal 🙂

This time next year, I would like to of settled into a good uni where I feel comfortable, made some good friends.
Been to Australia (I have always wanted to go)
Have lost 42 pounds (and im not talking about money)
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Leave TSR.

I sure will be back to check if I have completed my goal.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I hope I'm in full time work working with animals at that point and finally passed my driving test :yep:

Not a goal as such but I do hope this happens by next year when I look back to 2017, I hope my papa has his transplant by then. I don't really care about what I'm doing next year, just as long as he's healthy and is given a second chance a life.
Posted from TSR Mobile
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
stressing over A2, happy days
Rexar
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Spock's Socks)
I hope I'm in full time work working with animals at that point and finally passed my drivers license :yep:

Not a goal as such but I do hope this happens by next year when I look back to 2017, I hope my papa has his transplant by then. I don't really care about what I'm doing next year, just as long as he's healthy and is given a second chance a life.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Some good aspirations there! Good luck in getting the job that you desire, and also with your driving 😊
I hope that your dad has got his transplant by then and gets better!
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Rexar)
Some good aspirations there! Good luck in getting the job that you desire, and also with your driving 😊
I hope that your dad has got his transplant by then and gets better!
Thank you :hugs:
GUMI
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Get good at ice skating
Michiyo
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What do you mean by this Saturday next year? Today will not be a Saturday next year (the 11th will be a Sunday), so I assume you mean one year from now (on 11th February) or on the second Saturday of February (10th February)?

My goals would be to do well in the Baccalaureate, lose a few kilogrammes, be more social, do well in university, perform well at my job (whatever job I will have then), and simply to be happy in general. Just standard stuff.
The Joker ~
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Positively increase my bank balance by at least 7 decimal points~

,,, hopefully~
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (53)
25.6%
No (154)
74.4%

Watched Threads