Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Here is a little back story:

So a couple of weeks ago I was playing CSGO and I met this girl on there, we had a little argument (banter and all) but it was all cool so I decided to add her on steam. We talk casually about the game and stuff and that goes on for a week or more.

A couple of weeks later she asks me to design her some twitch graphics (im a graphics designer as mentioned on my steam profile) so I happily helped her out with that. We follow each others twitter and we talk here and there. Days pass and she asks for how old I am, i say 16 and she does the same (16). With that we then passed each others Instagram and liked each others pics.

So again days pass and i casually talked to her on twitter and in steam about the graphics and life overall. I asked for her whats app and she happily gave it to me and from there we continued talking. She used to be depressed and emo on twitter and so I responded as helpfully as I could "oh dont be like that, you are a great person" and all that. She talked to me about her life issues and really thanked me for being there for her.

So we talk as each day passes until on whats app she told me she really liked me, and then soon after said I love you. I do the same as she was pretty cute and i had a little crush on her.

Anyway she lives in the Netherlands and I live in the UK. And we are already texting to each other till like 1am in the morning "i love you" ect.

So what I want to ask is, what should i do? The Netherlands isn't that far from the UK and I could easily get there for a weekend trip and meet her. She says she would love me to come to her country. She was the first one to tell me she actually loved me and I just dont know what to do.

She is truly genuine and I adore her, nobody had loved me, cared or listened as much as she does.

(if you are going to say its some old man well its not, we talk to one another on phone and we Skype each other)

Any tips or recommendations from you guys on what I should do?

Many Thanks,

ReputationRep:
    Long distance relationships are hard. You need to ask yourself if you are serious about this and you know what you are doing. Do you have the financial stability to see her? Does she have the financial stability to see you? That's including hotels, food, entertainment, plane tickets, transport, etc to make this last long term?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.