Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Learning physiotherapy… watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I you learning it at university/college? where are you going to learn it at? What is the best uni to do physiotherapy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    I you learning it at university/college? where are you going to learn it at? What is the best uni to do physiotherapy?
    Are you planning on doing physiotherapy? I thought you were looking at Marketing earlier! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Give me a 6 weeks or so and i will be hopefully! i applied to places that r fairly local to me, tho all uni's r good, and getting a place on a physio course is hard enough as it is! i'm either going to northumbria uni or to sheffield hallam, depending on my results

ReputationRep:
    hi,im off to sheffield hallam to if grades are good enuff! u feelin confident? i no i wont get a b in bio but im not sure how generous they are....do you? well my names emma so if you go there i might cya x

ReputationRep:
    i'm not feeling confident in the slightest! i'm dreading next week. i'm not sure how generous they are, sorry. if u couldn't guess from the name, i'm katie! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mg84)
    Are you planning on doing physiotherapy? I thought you were looking at Marketing earlier! :confused:
    JW

ReputationRep:
    hey, im hopefully going to UEA to do physiotherapy or if i miss the grades for there then Ill hopefully b off to Bradford!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giddychick)
    hey, im hopefully going to UEA to do physiotherapy or if i miss the grades for there then Ill hopefully b off to Bradford!
    Wheres UEA?

ReputationRep:
    university of east anglia, in norwich!

ReputationRep:
    im going to cardiff (university of wales colege of medicine) to do physio in sept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barbiegirl)
    im going to cardiff (university of wales colege of medicine) to do physio in sept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait!!!!!!!!!!
    Good for you!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.