Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've just accepted my offer to LJMU to study Computer Studies in September 2017 and I was wondering which is the nearest accommodation buildings to this?

Does anyone know what building computer studies is usually in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carysanneevans)
    I've just accepted my offer to LJMU to study Computer Studies in September 2017 and I was wondering which is the nearest accommodation buildings to this?

Hey I'm studying computer games development so I booked my accomadation called byrom point which is right opposite that building 😊
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

You'll be studying in the Byrom Street buildings, there's a really useful map in the accommodation guide that shows all the Halls and the different teaching buildings, link here:-

https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/~/media/files...-2017-2018.pdf

So if you go to page 5, on the grid C4...you'll be able to see Byrom Street and the surrounding accommodation. Your closest ones are Liberty Atlantic Point, Byrom Point, Marybone buildings and Glassworks, Though in reality, the other buildings aren't that far if you prefer them! x

(Original post by Carysanneevans)

ReputationRep:
    Byrom Point is across the street from Byrom Street and the Henry Cotton Building (both of which you'll probs be in) but I would recommend North Western Hall or Marybone because they're cheaper and the extra money is worth more.

I live in North Western Hall currently and the kitchen is small but but it's so cheap and it has the best location out of all the halls because of its proximity to the city centre

I also did COmputer Studies for the first 2 weeks (switched to Chemistry) so any questions, ask away.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.