Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    I really couldn't care less what he studied. He is not God. They are not God. Honestly, this is your own personal problem because you don't do your own research and just by this one imaam doing this, you turn your back on islam. It doesn't matter if you've heard a million imaams say this, you need to stop being so gullible. And think for yourself. I'm sorry if I sound rude but it's the truth.
    Okay. It's clear your a bit jahil about Islam. Thats okay. I don't hate muslim. Most of them are Jahil like you. I don't quite like Muhammad and the Quran though. I don't believe Muhammad is the prophet of Allah. And I deny the Quran being the word of God.

Infact I know Muhammad is not the Messenger of God. And I know the Quran is not the word of God. I wish this wasn't the case, but it is. I wish there was a religion on Earth that explained our purpose and meaning in life, but sadly there isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshEntropy)
    .....Right, okay, it's not like Quran was written by an individual is it
    But it was the words from Allah to the prophet Mohammed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by javedkid123)
    Okay. It's clear your a bit jahil about Islam. Thats okay. I don't hate muslim. Most of them are Jahil like you. I don't quite like Muhammad and the Quran though. I don't believe Muhammad is the prophet of Allah. And I deny the Quran being the word of God.

Infact I know Muhammad is not the Messenger of God. And I know the Quran is not the word of God. I wish this wasn't the case, but it is. I wish there was a religion on Earth that explained our purpose and meaning in life, but sadly there isn't.
    Since you're an ex-Muslim, can you confirm this to me because it's really starting to bug me. People keep throwing around the phrase "Islam literally means "Peace!", it's a peaceful religion".
    But isn't that a complete lie? Doesn't "Islam" literally mean "Submission" ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    No worries, even though I don't remember you ever being rude to me :dontknow:

It's quite common for people who leave their religions to initially feel quite empty, sad etc because it's been part of their identity for so long. I felt the same after leaving my religion. It does get better though. There are plenty of ex-Muslims on this site who can attest to that, I'm sure.
    I hope so. I had so much invested in it. I would have died for it. Only to realise it was all made up.

I thought learning the truth about Santa was hard .....

ReputationRep:

Honestly dude, do what you want but you'll see on judgement day.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly I want to apologies to you. I was very rude to you in the past. I was young and ignorant.

I don't know what I am. I feel empty tbh.
    Don't join the trend and become an Atheist man. It's a ****ing disease!

(No offence atheists.)

(Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    Totally agree with emerald7770 - Lol, he is not a real Imam. A true Muslim wouldn't wish for anyone to be killed.
    But good luck for the future anyway.
    Pretty sure the Shiekh on IslamQA believes in killing gays. Though I understand the discrepancy within the community.

ReputationRep:
    But it was the words from Allah to the prophet Mohammed
    Maybe you need to stop being so gullible and start thinking for yourself.

You really should see the obvious problem with that sentence you wrote.. you know.. maybe this "prophet" just wrote what he wanted and there was no deity involved?

The whole "God spoke to X and they wrote it down" 'explanation' is overused and stupid. It's the same in Mormonism too.

ReputationRep:
    Since you're an ex-Muslim, can you confirm this to me because it's really starting to bug me. People keep throwing around the phrase "Islam literally means "Peace!", it's a peaceful religion".
    But isn't that a complete lie? Doesn't "Islam" literally mean "Submission" ?
    Salam means peace. Islam derives from the word salam (I think), but the meaning is "To submit". And a Muslim is "one who submits".

That myth comes from a fool called Zakir Naik.

ReputationRep:
    but you'll see on judgement day.
    LOL. "Peaceful"

ReputationRep:
    LOL. "Peaceful"
    God made us and that in itself is a gift and you think it's fair to go against him and go unpunished? It's understandable. Muslims can be very **** people but Islam isn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherub012)
    Don't join the trend and become an Atheist man. It's a ****ing disease!
    Do you not see the irony in that sentence?

ReputationRep:
    God made us and that in itself is a gift and you think it's fair to go against him and go unpunished? It's understandable. Muslims can be very **** people but Islam isn't
    God isn't real

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm

ReputationRep:
    وَعِبَادُ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ هَوْنًا وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الْجَاهِلُونَ قَالُوا سَلَامًا

ReputationRep:
    I really couldn't care less what he studied. He is not God. They are not God. Honestly, this is your own personal problem because you don't do your own research and just by this one imaam doing this, you turn your back on islam. It doesn't matter if you've heard a million imaams say this, you need to stop being so gullible. And think for yourself. I'm sorry if I sound rude but it's the truth.
    The whole point of Islam is NOT to think for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astutehirstute)
    Here we go again...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astutehirstute)
    Yeah exactly

ReputationRep:
    You're so annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    You're so annoying.
    You're so gullible and deluded

ReputationRep:
    Here we go again...
    Aren't you guys meant to be slaves of Allah?

Slaves don't think for themselves they do as ordered out of fear.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.