Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katzen)
    Booda what is za meaning of zis? I will call Dr Naik on your kaffir a*se!

ALLAHU AKBAR!
    lol coming from a raghead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thinker92)
    Aisha was 9 but during that time girls were married between the age of 6 to 10. In the US the avergage age for marriage was 8 . Aisha had reached puberty and it was her own choice to marry him. He did not marry her purely due to physical desires. Aisha lived a happy life and she was with the prophet peace be upon him until his last breath. If he was a paedophile how could she be so dedicated and loyal and truly love him. Yeh I know its wrong to say that.But insulting the prophet is extermely disrespectful. I am a muslim and I have gay and transgender friends. I am also a feminist. But there a boundaries and you should stick to them.
    So it was a paedophile, thank you admitting it. She might have reached puberty but most underage girls do now.

how could she truly love him? paedophiles manipulate them to think they do - christ on a bike :facepalm:

I can say what I want. its also not insulting to point out the fact it was a paedophile.

And? You have transgender friends?Want a medal? - that like saying "im not racist, I have a black friend!"

there are boundaries. i have not crossed them

ReputationRep:
    Yes I agree wih debate but dont go ahead and disrepect our prophets or how we pray. There are limits because of a basic thing known as respect. Google it if you dont know what it means.
    is there a rule somewhere that "prophets" should be respected ? if I say that L. Ron Hubbard was a crook , Scientologists may be offended. Same for Reverend Jim Jones... so, we should refrain from criticizing them ?

and how about millions of Muslims calling that great Arab prophet, Musaylimah, a liar ?

best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeYou2Night)
    So it was a paedophile, thank you admitting it. She might have reached puberty but most underage girls do now, so I guess you think any girl who has reached puberty is fair game? even if she is11 or 12? or younger?

how could she truly love him? paedophiles manipulate them to think they do - christ on a bike :facepalm:

I can say what I want. its also not insulting to point out the fact it was a paedophile.

And? You have transgender friends?Want a medal? - that like saying "im not racist, I have a black friend!"

Lmao, are you intentionally referring to Muhammad as an "it"? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    So it was a paedophile, thank you admitting it. She might have reached puberty but most underage girls do now, so I guess you think any girl who has reached puberty is fair game? even if she is11 or 12? or younger?

Well he didnt manippulate her and rhere is alot of evidence for it. But stupid people dont understand that so its fine. He wasnt a paedophile and thats a fact sorry you cant accept it.

ReputationRep:
    Well he didnt manippulate her and rhere is alot of evidence for it. But stupid people dont understand that so its fine. He wasnt a paedophile and thats a fact sorry you cant accept it.
    It was but carry on lying to yourself that your beloved prophet was actually a sick and twisted whorehole who raped little girls

Plus, youre just as bad as you are condoning its' actions by defending them.

ReputationRep:
    He probably wasn't a paedophile. Not many people seems to understand what a paedophile actually is. He was deffo a kiddy fiddler though.

Do you think he's the guardian angel of Josef Fritzl?

ReputationRep:
    Can we like stop the BS please, we're tryna make the convert feel safe and happy and then we have WW3 going on? Seriously?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FirasHafiz_2K1)
    Can we like stop the BS please, we're tryna make the convert feel safe and happy and then we have WW3 going on? Seriously?
    The only reason why the OP needs to feel safe is a lot of muslims believe leaving islam should be punishable by death, or at the very least exiled from the community. Its not non-muslims creating that feeling.

ReputationRep:
    Realy cause muslims feel really safe when your disrepecting the prophet.

ReputationRep:
    Realy cause muslims feel really safe when your disrepecting the prophet.
    How is criticising Muhammad compromising Muslims' safety?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by javedkid123)
    One day I was praying. Behind me the Imam was teaching 5-10 children that homosexual people were to disgusting and should be killed. And somewhere deep down inside my heart, I knew it wasn't right.
    Killing them isn't right but do you accept homosexuals? I dont have a problem with them but I have the idea that if everyone in the world was homosexual the population wouldnt move forward, so how can they be right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SQaiser)
    X
    Says the person resorting to personal insults and thereby causing conflict :rolleyes:

No one's forcing you to read this thread, if you don't like it then why are you reading and commenting? Demanding that other people stop expressing their opinions is futile because this is a student forum where debate and discussion is completely allowed.

ReputationRep:
    We, as humans, only respond to religion or in fact any idea based on our perception, understanding and exposure.

Critical thinking is good, but based upon what you've said, that's hardly an incredibly rational analysis? You don't agree with homosexuals being killed (according to this Imam) therefore you do not believe in XYZ too - interesting analysis.

ReputationRep:
    There's a difference between debating and disrespecting someone's religion

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    no1 cares br0.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michael10101)
    Killing them isn't right but do you accept homosexuals? I dont have a problem with them but I have the idea that if everyone in the world was homosexual the population wouldnt move forward, so how can they be right
    With all due respect, that argument is atrocious. If all people were men then the population wouldn't move forward, if all people were women the population wouldn't move forward, so is it therefore wrong to be both a man and a woman?

Homosexuals have always been a minority and will probably always be, so there's no risk of the human population declining because of that. And to be honest, overpopulation is a massive problem right now so the last thing we need is even more people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SQaiser)
    There's a difference between debating and disrespecting someone's religion

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not at all. Ideas don't have rights and can be criticised all we like.

ReputationRep:

Mate, you have made a post on BDSM and wanting a girl to make you her slave on a student site so your in no position to start commenting on anything. Your username suggests your no older than 14 and your idelogies suggest you have backwards parents who have taught you nothing but hate and discrimination. Please get off this site as your only using it for irrelevant issues and honestly lol I think you need a therapist.

ReputationRep:
    How about you come teach me feeling so confident because your behind a screen.
    Are you implying you're going to be violent?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.