Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeYou2Night)
    Not when a religion tells its followers to worship a paedophile and kill all non-believers, people who leave the religion, homosexuals and treat women as second class citizens. Why should I respect that?
    You know yours just a devil. If you had the balls you would at least use a proper username. Secondly because making any comments about Islam, read the Holy book for yourself it won't harm you. Get to understand the religion before you make comments and don't get involved with the flock of sheep that listens to others and can't think for themselves. I'm Muslim but I've been studying Christianity during the 16th century in England and the reformation. I really enjoy it coz it's something new to me. There were many crazy events during that time but I've never commented on someone's religion saying that they're crazy with their reformations just like there religion coz it's absolutely wrong and disrespectful then why use ISIS as the face of Islam when they're completely opposites

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SQaiser)
    When you know these kind of debates in regards to religion are sensitive and cause problems then why do you want to spread negativity. When people abuse each other and each other's religion does it bring enjoyment to yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They're sensitive topics, sure, but if we did not debate any sensitive subject, then very little would change in society.

I do not pleasure in the pain of others.

ReputationRep:
    It's your choice, Islam itself teaches you this, that forcing someone to be muslim is wrong.

Those saying that it is the right path, get a grip. What's so wrong about being muslim? personally my imaan isn't weak so I wouldn't of let one extremist view get in my way of worship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    They're sensitive topics, sure, but if we did not debate any sensitive subject, then very little would change in society.

I do not pleasure in the pain of others.
    It's impossible to talk sense into a person like you. You clearly like to be entertained and no one is joining in with you. Your a sheep not the shepherd. Do your own research then debate the topic .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's impossible to talk sense into a person like you. You clearly like to be entertained and no one is joining in with you. Your a sheep not the shepherd. Do your own research then debate the topic .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't accuse people of ignorance when you don't get the validation you're craving?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    Don't accuse people of ignorance when you don't get the validation you're craving?
    You're thick I don't wish to argue with a person like you. Let's just end the matter here. I'll go my way and you continue being a fool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're thick I don't wish to argue with a person like you. Let's just end the matter here. I'll go my way and you continue being a fool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You have yet to say anything of any real substance beyond ad hominem. I am not at fault for your inability to argue competently.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You've been talking about living in peace and harmony yet you're spewing a barrage of insults?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by javedkid123)
    Akhi, why do you have to be so harsh. You should advise with gentleness ....
    brother don't you mean to say akhti akhi means brother and she's a female so

ReputationRep:
    (Well done!)

Would you like a ceremony too?

ReputationRep:
    They are jahil (ignorant) about Islam. So they be sad but I doubt anything more tbh. But I don't want to tell them. It would cause them unnecessary stress and they are going through alot right now. No need to tell them.
    jahil is singular if you talking about more than one person you call them جهلاء

ReputationRep:
    There is no debate under the sharia about this. All major scholars ( Al Bani, bin Baz, Uthaymeen, Muqbil, Rab'a) accept this aswell as the ones of the past ( Hanafi, Shafi, Malki, Humbali) . I knew of this before but didn;t care much tbh.

But when I heard children reapeating his words. Innocent children being taught to hate in such a manner, it made me realise something about this religion.
    ya akhi over that.yes they should be teaching them those kind of things when they become baaleegh but you know that islam is deenal haq just over a mistake why didn't you speak up and tell the sheikh that they're too young
    you don't seem sincere it seems as of you just want to leave and please although you know islam isthe true religion and that those who disbelieve will go to hell whilst those who belived in islam and the prophet and forbade evil and enjoined in what is good will be rewarded with paradise and have eternal peace I know brother you will come to islam and will die a muslim and will be given jannah
    from your dear sister who only wants heaven and guidance for you😢😢😢

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pineappleexpres)
    he's I'd actually Allah swt hate homosexuality and says that it would be an insult to the dog for Allah to compare homosexuals to and says that they are truly of the degenerate Allah hates them as Allah has placed a rule in the universe in which men are attracted to women and vise versa and so for these beings to defy how
    Allah has designed them and lust for the same sex angers Allah, sayeedna lut people who engaged in homosexuality were warned by Allah that indeed he has prepared a serve punishment if they carried on to do such immoral thing and they didn't listen and so Allah swt flipped there land and they all died
    homosexuality under sharia is punished by death and these scholar aren't just any random these scholars are truly the best among us and are truly righteous subhanallah I met one of the great shoyookh and subhanallah the second you meet these great believer you love them as Allah loves them and so make the believers love them also subhanallah may we be among the believing men and women ameen and for that brother who left islam I promise you he will come back to islam before he dies
    You're advacting murdering gay people? It's not an conscious choice so because of your "all loving" God creating people that way they should be put to death?

I guess your God is a cruel, sadistic :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:.

ReputationRep:
    Thats great news. You can now let Jesus Christ into your life so you can reach heaven.

ReputationRep:
    he's I'd actually Allah swt hate homosexuality and says that it would be an insult to the dog for Allah to compare homosexuals to and says that they are truly of the degenerate Allah hates them as Allah has placed a rule in the universe in which men are attracted to women and vise versa and so for these beings to defy how
    Allah has designed them and lust for the same sex angers Allah, sayeedna lut people who engaged in homosexuality were warned by Allah that indeed he has prepared a serve punishment if they carried on to do such immoral thing and they didn't listen and so Allah swt flipped there land and they all died
    homosexuality under sharia is punished by death and these scholar aren't just any random these scholars are truly the best among us and are truly righteous subhanallah I met one of the great shoyookh and subhanallah the second you meet these great believer you love them as Allah loves them and so make the believers love them also subhanallah may we be among the believing men and women ameen and for that brother who left islam I promise you he will come back to islam before he dies
    Why did Allah create homosexuality if he hates it?

And why does Allah hate people if he is merciful?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    You have yet to say anything of any real substance beyond ad hominem. I am not at fault for your inability to argue competently.
    He doesn't want people to debate religion, because they know they'll get exposed as frauds. What other reason could there be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0xFFFFail)
    You're advacting murdering gay people? It's not an conscious choice so because of your "all loving" God creating people that way they should be put to death?

I guess your God is a cruel, sadistic :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:.
    brother homosexuality is not nature rather it is nuture and if a homosexual repents to Allah he is forgiven it says it in the quran really Allah is most merciful
    assalamu alaikum and may Allah guide you and shower you in his blessings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0xFFFFail)

brother homosexuality is not nature rather it is nuture and if a homosexual repents to Allah he is forgiven it says it in the quran really Allah is most merciful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Why did Allah create homosexuality if he hates it?

And why does Allah hate people if he is merciful?
    brother homosexuality is not nature rather it is nuture and Allah is the MOST MERCIFUL and says in the quran that if they repent not to kill them
    please read the quarn I assure your heart and mind will be at peace

ReputationRep:
    It most definitely is nature else how would you explain animals displaying homosexual acts/characteristics? I didn't make a conscious choice to choose who I love yet people like you demonise me for it? I have no need for your sick God's guidance as I left Islam years ago.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.