Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SQaiser)
    There's a difference between debating and disrespecting someone's religion

Posted from TSR Mobile
    disrespecting religions is perfectly fine : and it is perfectly allowed in all even half-way free societies

religions do not automatically deserve respect : they should be judged strictly on their merits, without any particular privilege. And same for "prophets" and the like

attempts to stifle debate about religions is a very counterproductive effort : it simply shows uncertainty and weakness of belief

best

ReputationRep:
    Ive seen this post like twice on here. Troll

ReputationRep:
    Would bet £5 that if someone made a post about any other religion, there'd be much less controversy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    so, you believe in religious segregation ? "Muslim areas" and "non-Muslim" areas ?

you also think that Islam cannot resist contacts with non-Muslims ? why do you have such a low opinion of your religion ?

yes, let's all meet on yawm al-qiyāmah (judgement day) : at the end of the great judgement hall, on the right hand side, next to the main torture chamber. Easy to find - just follow the screams)

we will see who was right and who was wrong, and we will be able to indulge in endless "Itoldyousos"
    No certain people are more susceptible to being influenced by the majority or are forced by trying to fit into the norm of society due to peer pressure and by the way I like in the western world but am not as weak willed to be influenced by certain western habits which are forbidden in my religion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AGriffin)
    No certain people are more susceptible to being influenced by the majority or are forced by trying to fit into the norm of society due to peer pressure and by the way I like in the western world but am not as weak willed to be influenced by certain western habits which are forbidden in my religion.
    so, it's the "weak willed" who are influenced by "western habits" forbidden by Islam ?

what about those people (including former Muslims) who simply come to the conclusion that "Western habits" forbidden by Islam are just fine, and Islam is wrong ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by javedkid123)
    Plan to hide it.

You sign a deal with the devil. Just joking, you deny one of the six pillars of iman.

Belief in Allah
    His Angels
    His Books
    His messengers
    The hereafter
    And Qadr ( both good and bad)

I deny his books and messengers. This nullifies my religion
    Inshallah u will come back to Islam and realise that it is the one and only true religion. I will pray for u brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snixxk)
    Inshallah u will come back to Islam and realise that it is the one and only true religion. I will pray for u brother.
    Inshasatan u will come back to Satanism and realise that it is the one and only true religion. I will pray for u brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuffar Sheikh)
    Inshasatan u will come back to Satanism and realise that it is the one and only true religion. I will pray for u brother.
    I pray that Allah guides u on the straight path inshallah brother. I hope that one day u reach peace in ur heart and mind inshallah.

ReputationRep:
    Hi - What were the main reasons?

ReputationRep:
    So what? Do you want a parade or a medal? What about a cookie?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald7770)
    I do my own research and read from the right sources like the holy Quran. I don't base my opinions of an individual idc
    What you have is called confirmation bias.

ReputationRep:
    I pray that Allah guides u on the straight path inshallah brother. I hope that one day u reach peace in ur heart and mind inshallah.
    I pray that Satan guides u on the straight path inshasatan brother. I hope that one day u reach peace in ur heart and mind inshasatan.

ReputationRep:
    I pray that Satan guides u on the straight path inshasatan brother. I hope that one day u reach peace in ur heart and mind inshasatan.
    Don't get insulted, but is your life goal devoted to spreading ignorance? I don't have time for useless individuals like yourself. I suggest u find something better to do with ur life than spread hate. Have a nice life and try to find a purpose. goodbye and don't reply to me again or keep in spreading hate.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get insulted, but is your life goal devoted to spreading ignorance? I don't have time for useless individuals like yourself. I suggest u find something better to do with ur life than spread hate. Have a nice life and try to find a purpose. goodbye and don't reply to me again or keep in spreading hate.
    How is what he said spreading hate?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Its shaytan akhi not Satan. Inshashaytan.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.