Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I struggle to get up in the morning not only because I am drained out but also cos I cba wid life and all the ********, how do I stop this?!

ReputationRep:
    Down a glass of ice cold water and get on with it.

It kick starts your metabolism :yy:

As for the other stuff: yeah, life is **** and unfair. So play the hand you're dealt instead of complaining to the dealer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)

As for the other stuff: yeah, life is **** and unfair. So play the hand you're dealt instead of complaining to the dealer.
    Or overthrow the dealer and replace him with a better one.

I've got to be up at 0415 tomorrow so I feel your pain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Or overthrow the dealer and replace him with a better one.
    Yeah, but that requires getting other people in on the act so you don't seem like a conspiracy nut who thinks that the dealer is slipping Steve all the good hands. It's a lot of effort, especially when both Steve and the dealer are sitting at the table with you. Easier to just go with the good old British stiff upper lip and accept your fate whilst secretly hoping for the other players to realise what's going on without too much prompting.

ReputationRep:
    You just do it

Force yourself. Sucks but sometimes the only way you can.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.