Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am I overreacting...? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I left my football team today. I've had enough of them.

I know it's amateur and all that, but teamwork is key, and there's none there.

For the last 8 games we have been embarrassed 5-0 on average, and it doesn't feel like anyone is taking it seriously. I mean there are two or three players who are, but the rest are beyond shite.

I admit I'm quite competitive and passionate with football, but it's almost as if they were avoiding passing the ball to me.

I was so damn angry today, but I think I made the right choice to drop out.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Dodgypirate)

For the last 8 games we have been embarrassed 5-0 on average, and it doesn't feel like anyone is taking it seriously. I mean there are two or three players who are, but the rest are beyond shite.

I admit I'm quite competitive and passionate with football, but it's almost as if they were avoiding passing the ball to me.

It's your decision whether to drop-out or not and It's the desicion I would have made, why not join a new team? Go to some tryouts, meet potential team members, or why not talk to the previous ones and ask them to be serious but if that doesn't work out i'd go for another team.

Hope that helps,

Sunshine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)

Its meat me be a fub activity you suck the fun out of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.