The Student Room Group

What do I do?? Please help

Okay so I wasn't really sure what forum chat to put this in but here it goes.

My group of friends are really close and keep to ourselves but some of them are lesbian or bi (I'm straight) and I think quite a few of the people in my school think I'm not into guys. There is nothing wrong with that but I hate people thinking something about me that isn't true.

My friends were messaging this guy that goes to another school and he is friends with a guy I've known since birth. My friend took a picture of me hugging two of my friends when I wasn't really looks (which I hated the picture and did not want sent but was sent anyway) and then the guys commented back asking if I was a lesbian which I told them I'm not and they said it was just a joke.

The bit I am stressed about is the guy I have known since birth, I may have to see this week and I'm kinda nervous he will tell my parents something that isn't true. Because I said to my parents a few years ago that I don't need a boy to make me happy (which is true) they asked me if I was into girls which I said I wasn't and that I like boys but I haven't had a bf yet as all the boys in my school are complete *******s. I managed to delete the picture but idk if it was screenshot or not. Am I overreacting and stressing too much?? What should I do??
You know yourself that you're straight so you shouldn't be nervous.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending