Turn on thread page Beta

People say dress to show off your good points, but how can I? watch

The thing I feel most confident about on my body is my flat slightly defined stomach. Everything else is just not nice/average. The this is I'm not young anymore and no one my age walks around showing their stomach. I've never really worn revealing clothes it took me until I was 22 to start wearing a very short sleeved t shirt lol. They say dress to reveal your good parts but how can I reveal my stomach if I don't live on a beach?

ReputationRep:
    How old are you OP? My GF wears crop tops and she's in her 20s

(Original post by tyler bentham)
    How old are you OP? My GF wears crop tops and she's in her 20s
    I'm late 20's but yea I can't get away with wearing crop tops lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm late 20's but yea I can't get away with wearing crop tops lol
    Ehh girls like taylor swift wear them all the time, u can be curvier too :dontknow:

Up to you tho :P

ReputationRep:
    You can wear whatever you like, there's no age limit for clothes
    I'm younger than I look so I'll probably be wearing crop tops into my 30s hahaha

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2017
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.