University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc Taught Pharmacology interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Jacksgap
Hi guys

I have interview, got any tips? I am nervous, will they make me do quantitative analysis and calc?

Hi Jacksgap, I am hoping fundamental knowledge and your background. When is your interview?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by stomata
Hi Jacksgap, I am hoping fundamental knowledge and your background. When is your interview?

Knowledge of pharmacology ? background meaning..?

in few weeks
What BSc have all of you have completed?

:smile:
Reply 23
Knowledge of pharmacology ? background meaning..?

in few weeks

I cannot say anything since I have not had mine yet. When did you receive the email?
Medical Physiology
Original post by Bayliss03
Medical Physiology

sorry, this what in reply to "what degrees have you all studied"
Reply 26

I did neuroscience.
I've got an interview on tuesday any tips would be super helpful as i really don't know what to expect
Hi everyone I have my interview next Tuesday and I’m really nervous rn, any tips would help thanks in advance!
Reply 29
Hi Guys,

For those who had already their interviews, would you mind sharing the experience and questions? Would you mind sharing what one should expect and prepare for the interview?
Reply 30
Hi Everyone,

What kind of questions did they ask in the interview?
HI I had my interview last week and I got an email saying I’ve been offered a place in the program, but I have yet to receive a formal offer letter is anyone else’s in the same boat? Was just wondering x
Original post by saiclops
HI I had my interview last week and I got an email saying I’ve been offered a place in the program, but I have yet to receive a formal offer letter is anyone else’s in the same boat? Was just wondering x

Congrats!!!mind me asking what you did for your undergraduate and what grade you are on ?

Original post by kokegirl

Congrats!!!mind me asking what you did for your undergraduate and what grade you are on ?

Thanks! I did biomedical sciences and I’m barely getting a first haha
Thanks! I did biomedical sciences and I’m barely getting a first haha

you smashed it mate im doing biological sciences what uni are you at mate im sure you will get that first!!
Original post by Bayliss03
Medical Physiology

what uni and grade are you on ?
Original post by stomata
I did neuroscience.

hi there what uni did you do neuroscience at and what grade are you on ?
Original post by Julieyyy
Hi everyone I have my interview next Tuesday and I’m really nervous rn, any tips would help thanks in advance!

Hi there what uni, course and grade are you on? if you dont mind me asking

Hi just wanted to know what uni, course and grade you are on if you dont mind me asking xx
Reply 39

Omg congrats!! :biggrin:
Any chance you can tell me what to expect form the interview/what questions they asked?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending