Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Crush lied about NOT having a boyfriend ? Watch

Well long story short, we would talk often, she added me on fb and also asked for my Snapchat we would message all the time sometimes daily. It was good, flirty and teasing etc. She would send me sefies of herself, and also good morning and night texts.

Now we did drift and I accept that to move on, however I just dont understand why she didnt tell me she had a bf, we were talking once, and she told me she didnt, thats after I asked her.

Now someone else told me she has been in a relationship for a year, and it is true. I dont mind talking as friends.But I thought she was a decent girl, and if you flirt with someone else, and also tell them you are not in a relationship thats kind of bad.

ReputationRep:
    You dodged a bullet in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well long story short, we would talk often, she added me on fb and also asked for my Snapchat we would message all the time sometimes daily. It was good, flirty and teasing etc. She would send me sefies of herself, and also good morning and night texts.

Now we did drift and I accept that to move on, however I just dont understand why she didnt tell me she had a bf, we were talking once, and she told me she didnt, thats after I asked her.

Now someone else told me she has been in a relationship for a year, and it is true. I dont mind talking as friends.But I thought she was a decent girl, and if you flirt with someone else, and also tell them you are not in a relationship thats kind of bad.
    She has no respect for herself and probably wanted you on the side for attention. It's not your fault, she's just not truthful and honest.

(Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    You dodged a bullet in my opinion
    Very true I did not see it all. Like I said we drifted apart. But she asked me for my snapchat and fb, realistically you wouldnt do that if you had a bf.

If I was with someone I wouldnt really ask other girls for their snapchat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

girls do this all the time. they love attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Black Hand Path)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its not right thought is it, not showing respect for yourself or your partner. I mean its not really awkward mentioning you have a bf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Hand Path)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As if it's something particular to 'girls'.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe her relationship is drifting for the rocks and you could be the life boat..

(Original post by Zarek)
    Maybe her relationship is drifting for the rocks and you could be the life boat..
    I dont talk to her much now, I wont go out with her. If she lied to me now, what could the relationship be like ??

My question was mainly in regards to lying in general.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.