chloeematt
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I noticed there is a lack of PE posts... anyone want to make a revision group chat on whatsapp? PM me numbers

Posted from TSR Mobile
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Amusing Elk so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Amusing Elk)
x
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
OP, you'd learn more from your fitness instructor than fellow students taking the A level...
chloeematt
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by shawn_o1)
OP, you'd learn more from your fitness instructor than fellow students taking the A level...
It's a lot more than that.... so let's just not go there shall we?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ThePeTutor
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi there Chloeematt!

I may have something of use! I'm a Full time PE teacher and Private Tutor for AS/A2 PE (AQA, OCR, EDEXCEL) and run a company 'The PE Tutor'.

You can find me on Youtube or Facebook by searching 'The PE Tutor'.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Jonny
j3mma28
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I am currently trying to decide my college courses and I'm thinking about taking P.E. a level, however, my only concern is the skill level required for the practicals. I have long term experience of playing netball but not by any means good compared to my friends who have won leagues. I love learning the theory and I've done GCSE P.E. I have heard how many talented people have taken the subject so my question is where do you think my skill level practically for P.E. should be in order to do well?
ThePeTutor
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
A good question - with most exam boards only giving 10-30% of the overall grade towards practical performances, even if you completed an OK/Average practical and achieved 50-60% of the marks, then with a good theoretical assessment you could still potentially achieve 80-95% overall - which is the highest boundary.

Hope that helps!
j3mma28
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
thanks so much! Really Helpful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (127)
34.99%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (48)
13.22%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (22)
6.06%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (36)
9.92%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (47)
12.95%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (43)
11.85%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (40)
11.02%

Watched Threads