Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

London Academy of Excellence 2017 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Also, isnt it weird,kinda cool that some of us applying to lae are on tsr-i would have never imagined it! :P Why? honestly idk i didnt think people would come on a forum from our local area or say my local area...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah tots weird right

ReputationRep:
    Flopped interview!!! Can i still get in?

ReputationRep:
    Get the grades, and reapply on results day.

ReputationRep:
    Did they ask you about the school s ethos and values?

ReputationRep:
    no but im just worried that i blew my chances to join LAE cos of that interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE_STRESS1)
    no but im just worried that i blew my chances to join LAE cos of that interview.
    Why, what sort of questions did they ask?

ReputationRep:
    What are your predictions, i doubt that if you have good grades that you wouldn't get in anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misaki24)
    What are your predictions, i doubt that if you have good grades that you wouldn't get in anyway
    4 A*'s and 5 A's wdum i wouldnt get in anyways?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what happens at the interview or what questions they ask?
    My grades just make the borderline and therefore i don't want to do bad in my interview, quite nervous :s

ReputationRep:
    4 A*'s and 5 A's wdum i wouldnt get in anyways?
    Oops sorry just realised how wrong i worded that, i meant if your grades are good you WOULD get in anyway.
    Wow thats so good! You have nothing to worry your predictions are good

ReputationRep:
    Oops sorry just realised how wrong i worded that, i meant if your grades are good you WOULD get in anyway.
    Wow thats so good! You have nothing to worry your predictions are good
    Thank you, it feels good knowing that after a shaky interview.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, it feels good knowing that after a shaky interview.
    Your welcome and mine is yet to come and apparently for my friend it went well and they're nice; i imagined it would be more hmm lets say blunt? idk but what happens there? i heard there was activity?

ReputationRep:
    Your welcome and mine is yet to come and apparently for my friend it went well and they're nice; i imagined it would be more hmm lets say blunt? idk but what happens there? i heard there was activity?
    its just a group quiz and really helps to get to know new ppl

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview on the 25th February...

I was so freaking stressed but it turned out really great The woman interviewing me was so kind and understanding (and really pretty too . It turns out I made a really cool friend there but kinda didn't take in his name so I am secretly hoping he will go there next year so I can see him again xD.

btw, the physics teacher there is hot

ReputationRep:
    Got the interview tomorrow >.< Also what questions did they ask for the earlier interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mintdrop)
    I had my interview on the 25th February...

I was so freaking stressed but it turned out really great The woman interviewing me was so kind and understanding (and really pretty too . It turns out I made a really cool friend there but kinda didn't take in his name so I am secretly hoping he will go there next year so I can see him again xD.

btw, the physics teacher there is hot
    Whats your first name?...

ReputationRep:
    Whats your first name?...
    Roti

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mintdrop)
    Roti
    Holaaaaaaaa mi amigaaa, this is soo cool :banana2:

ReputationRep:
    Yaaaassssss frickin special cool kidz community here xDDD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.