Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So, I did my Ucas application this year. I do the IB program and I have Physics Math and Econ HL and 2 Languages and Chemistry SL. I want to study civil engineering. The universities I applied are Bath, Bristol, Edinburgh , Manchester and Surrey (but for sure i don’t want to study there). I got offers from all 5 unis. From Bath it was 7,6,6 at my HL and 36 overall, from Bristol 6,6 Math and Physics HL and 18 at my HL and overall 38, from Edinburgh 5,5,5 at my HL and 32 overall, from Manchester 6,6 Math and Physics and 32 overall and from Surrey 6 in Maths or Physics at HL and a 34 overall.
    What university do you advise me to have for firm and safety.
    Concerning my preferences I want to study in a big city, with a lot of out of collage opportunities, with a lot of unions-clubs, night life But also to graduate and have a good degree.
    (I have talk also to other people and all of them are against Manchester by I/ they do not know why, do you have any ideas?)
    Could you help me saying the advantages and the disadvantages of these unis?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.