Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think that is the most vile, repulsive, disgusting sauce, ever? It is absolutely fu**** vile. I'm not just saying that for effect; it is really disgusting. One whiff of it and it will make me gag and heave. How anyone can like this putrid, sorry excuse for something 'edible' is beyond belief.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InfiniteWisdom)
    Does anyone else think that is the most vile, repulsive, disgusting sauce, ever? It is absolutely fu**** vile. I'm not just saying that for effect; it is really disgusting. One whiff of it and it will make me gag and heave. How anyone can like this putrid, sorry excuse for something 'edible' is beyond belief.
    No one orders papa johns any more its such a barren wasteland man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CorpusLuteum)
    No one orders papa johns any more its such a barren wasteland man.
    Are you just spouting out of your ass, or do you have any statistical evidence to backup that claim?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InfiniteWisdom)
    Are you just spouting out of your ass, or do you have any statistical evidence to backup that claim?
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=2798501

http://www.hotstonespizzas.co.uk/uks...chains-compare Its not even on the list.

ReputationRep:
    Those aren't statistics. 2 people in the first link mention Papa John's. The second one isn't even an official pizza chain ranking site; it's just some pizza place that made an article. No statistics whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    I love Papa Johns, and with a deal you can actually get an affordable price with a couple friends or family. (50% off of £40)

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean the sauce that they put on the pizza base or the 'dipping sauce' that they give you for the crusts? That latter, it looks like yellow emulsion, is a bit of a guilty pleasure.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Not a fan of it at all. Can't even compare it to Dominos

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.