Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know i'm not entitled to my tuition fees but does this include the maintenance grant aswell? I never received an extra bursary it was only the minimum amount i got for my first hnd And does anyone know of Saas making arrangements if I know I won't be going onto further study after the 2 years.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by corkys)
    I know i'm not entitled to my tuition fees but does this include the maintenance grant aswell? I never received an extra bursary it was only the minimum amount i got for my first hnd And does anyone know of Saas making arrangements if I know I won't be going onto further study after the 2 years.
    SAAS don't have a rep on TSR and I don't know if anyone here has the knowledge to help you.

For English funding students with an ELQ aren't eligible for tuition fees or maintenance support unless the course they're studying is a specific group of subjects.

Part time funding has fewer rules and might be worth looking into.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corkys)
    I was in that situation this year. I had to pay tuition fees myself and was only entitled to the loan element of funding. Even though I hadn't previously had any bursary funding.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles

Official student finance zone

Quick Link

Unanswered SAAS Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.