Turn on thread page Beta

immune system and depression watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi;

im depressed about 5 years and 1 week ago i began boost my immune system but i didn't received any result yet; im eating foot that is C vitamine and boosting imunure system;

now i think , if my depression decrease blood pressure then can't i boost my immune system at the depression ?

my foot colds quickly and then body;
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by grichika)
    hi;

im depressed about 5 years and 1 week ago i began boost my immune system but i didn't received any result yet; im eating foot that is C vitamine and boosting imunure system;

now i think , if my depression decrease blood pressure then can't i boost my immune system at the depression ?

my foot colds quickly and then body;
    I'm sorry, I can't really understand what you're saying. Are you taking vitamin C supplements to try and boost your immune system? Depression on its own shouldn't stop vitamins from working, if that's what you're asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    I'm sorry, I can't really understand what you're saying. Are you taking vitamin C supplements to try and boost your immune system? Depression on its own shouldn't stop vitamins from working, if that's what you're asking

yea i asked it;

yea depression doesn't stop vitamine working for organism, but depressed person easy colding;
    so , depression and immune system to fights ;
    http://www.webmd.com/depression/how-...ts-your-body#1

how long is need for boost immune system ?
    im trying to 1 week yet;

im drinking tea with lemon and honey ;

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.