5ft 2 girls - how big are your feet?!

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
phoebejeebies
Badges: 2
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm 5ft 2 and my feet are UK size 2 1/2
Is this freakishly small or perfectly ordinary?
Thanks guys xx
_JetStar_
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
size 5 but according to a lab I did (A forensic thing on determining a suspects height according to shoe size) the other day I should only be 4 foot 11 because of the size of my feet
yellowcar1
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I'm 5'1 and i wear size 5 wow your feet are tiny
IfYouCanDreamIt
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Don't worry, I'm 5'5 and I'm a size 4, everyone always tells me that I have really small feet, but I have friends only slightly taller then me who are a size7/8 so you could be on the other end of it. I saw something on the internet that said your height is supposed to be 7 times your foot size but that means I should be 4'7
Swagalicious0070
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I'm 4 ft 11, and have size 4 feet
nomophobia
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Lollll, why is it an issue if you have small feet? It's good because in the sales, you'll always be able to find shoes in your size

No such thing as freakishly small feet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I'm 5'6" and have size 3 feet. People say they're surprised I can stand up but it's all I've ever known.
Stoke123
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I hope survival of the fittest wont apply to your offsprings
imabelieber
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
5' 4.5" & size 3
A321
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
5'3 size 5. Reading the above comments I feel like a giant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
PerplexingGeode
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I am 5'3" and have size 7/8 feet.
redknickers
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
5'2 size 3. if your a freak so am i lol
Lau97
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
5ft2 and size 3
memeeee
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
5'2 and size 3 - sometimes a 2 1/2. I don't think it's uncommon for our height?
Rayma
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
SIze 3
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I'm 5 foot 1 and have size 5 feet
rainbow.panda
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
5ft 2.5 and size 3.5. Pretty annoying to find shoes that fit when most places don't do half sizes!
blameitontiffany
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by phoebejeebies)
Thanks guys xx
Size 7, US size though.
And I'm 5'3.
username1740449
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by phoebejeebies)
Thanks guys xx
I think you're about right, size 3 is meant to be the standard size...

I'm 5"2 and I have size 7.5 feet UK
Hanson2
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I am 5ft 3 and have size 10 shoes
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (22)
20.75%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (12)
11.32%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (7)
6.6%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (18)
16.98%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (24)
22.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
21.7%

Watched Threads