Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

No , because the Japanese are... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I was born "supposedly " "jewish" , although again I don't believe in judaism, I am an atheist and do not see myself as "jewish".
    I see myself as an atheist.

But anyway ,hitler and himmler and geobles and all the rest of the nazis would have tried to kill me, because being "jewish" I am not "aryan" , I am not blonde and blue eyed, and I do not have a perfectly symmetrical straight nose.
    And they wouldn't want me to mix with a german woman right?.
    Because than the child wouldn't be "aryan" with a blue eyes and blonde hair and perfectly symmetrical straighr nose.

No, because last time I checked ,the japanese, whom they were in alliance with are surely , unlike me,all blondes with blue eyes and a perfectly symmetrical straight nose. And if a japanese guy were to mix with a german woman, the child will surely be 100% aryan , with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose , and blue eyes and blonde hair.

And surely if all germans were to mix with all Japanese , unllike mixing with the jews,this will surely keep everyone in germany, blonde , blue eyed with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose, seeing that unlike the "unaryan" jews, every single japanese person is blonde, blue eyed with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose.

ReputationRep:
    Stop :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I would urge you to review your effort-to-quality ratio.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    I would urge you to review your effort-to-quality ratio.
    No seriously , I am asking you :

Are all japanese , unlike me , all blonde , blue eyed with a prefectly symmetrical straight nose?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stoke123)
    Stop :facepalm:
    Just answer my question :

Are all japanese , unlike the jews, all blue eyed, blondes with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbooree.)
    Hi. I was born "supposedly " "jewish" , although again I don't believe in judaism, I am an atheist and do not see myself as "jewish".
    I see myself as an atheist.

But anyway ,hitler and himmler and geobles and all the rest of the nazis would have tried to kill me, because being "jewish" I am not "aryan" , I am not blonde and blue eyed, and I do not have a perfectly symmetrical straight nose.
    And they wouldn't want me to mix with a german woman right?.
    Because than the child wouldn't be "aryan" with a blue eyes and blonde hair and perfectly symmetrical straighr nose.

No, because last time I checked ,the japanese, whom they were in alliance with are surely , unlike me,all blondes with blue eyes and a perfectly symmetrical straight nose. And if a japanese guy were to mix with a german woman, the child will surely be 100% aryan , with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose , and blue eyes and blonde hair.

And surely if all germans were to mix with all Japanese , unllike mixing with the jews,this will surely keep everyone in germany, blonde , blue eyed with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose, seeing that unlike the "unaryan" jews, every single japanese person is blonde, blue eyed with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose.
    I think you need to do more research on what 'aryan' means.

You might also want to re-examine the concept of a military alliance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.