Turn on thread page Beta

No , because the Japanese are... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I was born "supposedly " "jewish" , although again I don't believe in judaism, I am an atheist and do not see myself as "jewish".
    I see myself as an atheist.

But anyway ,hitler and himmler and geobles and all the rest of the nazis would have tried to kill me, because being "jewish" I am not "aryan" , I am not blonde and blue eyed, and I do not have a perfectly symmetrical straight nose.
    And they wouldn't want me to mix with a german woman right?.
    Because than the child wouldn't be "aryan" with a blue eyes and blonde hair and perfectly symmetrical straighr nose.

No, because last time I checked ,the japanese, whom they were in alliance with are surely , unlike me,all blondes with blue eyes and a perfectly symmetrical straight nose. And if a japanese guy were to mix with a german woman, the child will surely be 100% aryan , with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose , and blue eyes and blonde hair.

And surely if all germans were to mix with all Japanese , unllike mixing with the jews,this will surely keep everyone in germany, blonde , blue eyed with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose, seeing that unlike the "unaryan" jews, every single japanese person is blonde, blue eyed with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose.

ReputationRep:
    Stop :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I would urge you to review your effort-to-quality ratio.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    I would urge you to review your effort-to-quality ratio.
    No seriously , I am asking you :

Are all japanese , unlike me , all blonde , blue eyed with a prefectly symmetrical straight nose?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stoke123)
    Stop :facepalm:
    Just answer my question :

Are all japanese , unlike the jews, all blue eyed, blondes with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbooree.)
    Hi. I was born "supposedly " "jewish" , although again I don't believe in judaism, I am an atheist and do not see myself as "jewish".
    I see myself as an atheist.

But anyway ,hitler and himmler and geobles and all the rest of the nazis would have tried to kill me, because being "jewish" I am not "aryan" , I am not blonde and blue eyed, and I do not have a perfectly symmetrical straight nose.
    And they wouldn't want me to mix with a german woman right?.
    Because than the child wouldn't be "aryan" with a blue eyes and blonde hair and perfectly symmetrical straighr nose.

No, because last time I checked ,the japanese, whom they were in alliance with are surely , unlike me,all blondes with blue eyes and a perfectly symmetrical straight nose. And if a japanese guy were to mix with a german woman, the child will surely be 100% aryan , with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose , and blue eyes and blonde hair.

And surely if all germans were to mix with all Japanese , unllike mixing with the jews,this will surely keep everyone in germany, blonde , blue eyed with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose, seeing that unlike the "unaryan" jews, every single japanese person is blonde, blue eyed with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose.
    I think you need to do more research on what 'aryan' means.

You might also want to re-examine the concept of a military alliance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.