Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys; I have my Northampton interview in couples of weeks and I am really scared as this is dream come true and I don't want to mess up. if anyone can give me any tips and stuff for the English and maths test it will help me a lot thank you!

ReputationRep:
    What made you want to take a degree to watch women give birth?

ReputationRep:
    No need for sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wikipedia)
    A midwife is a professional in midwifery, specializing in pregnancy, and childbirth
    :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    look at the [email protected] website, BBC bitesize and revise conversions and divisions, ive had 3 interviews so far for midwifery and the test aren't hard but they are very wordy and tricky which could cause you to loose marks.
    As for what made you want to do a degree watching women give birth... that is 1/3 of what it entails... don't forget postnatal and antenatal care. its not just intrapartum. question is... who wouldn't want to be a part of something soo amazing and do it as a daily job! if your doing something you love then you'll never work a day in your life.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much
    What unis have you been too? This is my first interviews and I'm actually so scared as much as I really want it!
    So anything else I need to revise and are those the best wesbsites to revise from? Is it easy then GCSE maths
    Thank you for the reply

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.