Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hilarious Daily Mail smear against MI6 agent who exposed Trump Watch

ReputationRep:
    Pathetic smear attempt, the DM are a joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InnerTemple)
    I was just pointing out your double standards.
    No.

You accused me of double standards, and when asked to produce examples failed to do so.

Do you have some sick fetish which causes you seek gratification by being proven to be a liar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InnerTemple)
    You're right. Christopher Steele wasn't an MI6 agent. He's never stepped foot in Russia.

Mr Steele worked in IT. One night, at a pub, he bet with his friends that he could, somehow, convince MI6 that he has experience of working with the Russians. By doing this, he'd be assigned to a highly involved position on a major investigation into Russian involvement in the death of a former KGB spy.

The plan was that he'd get the job, LOLs would be had and that would be it.

Steele went a bit too far. Managed to be very good at what he did - so much so that people in the intelligence community rated him highly. He set up his own business and got contracts - through sheer luck - on big jobs. Like corruption in the World Cup bidding process and the Trump/Putin relationship.

But yes, Coolio. You are right. Steele has no status whatsoever.
    :lol:

I wish I could green gem this a million times, naturally you're a PRSOM.

He is indeed Coolio (see pic)

His mates (who still go to the Red Lion every Friday) agree it's all gone too far.
    I love this line, it just provoked such a funny image in my imagination about what that would look like

ReputationRep:
    Awww, poor babies can't handle dissent.

May God help you when you enter the grown up world.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.