Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I hate the cold! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reshyna)
    I've always thought Canada being cold ever since i was young.
    I have never gone there but when i see or hear the word, 'Canada', the thought that comes to my mind is 'cold place covered with snow'
    Yes some people think we live in igloos can you guess who?

Americans.

It's really beautiful in the summertime but I don't recommend living here if you actually want to live life.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)

Americans.

It's really beautiful in the summertime but I don't recommend living here if you actually want to live life.
    I usually think that only people who live in Antarctica live in igloos.
    I actually didn't think that u guys live in igloos. I only thought it would be a cold country with snow.
    No, don't worry :hugs:
    I won't actually live life in Canada. My cousins live there, but i don't want to live life there. I want to live life in my country, Sri Lanka, which is my motherland
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)

Americans.

Thanks for the rep!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.