Which is more Painful? Watch

This discussion is closed.
A0307
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ovalorbit)
If men had any sense at all they would AVOID being kicked in the nuts! Women do not have that luxury.
They could also avoid getting pregnant!

Though perhaps that's a little extreme. They could have a ceasarian (spelling?) or something anyway.
LifeWired
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by dave134)
If a kick in the balls was no different to a kick in the leg, then mens genitalia would stand the risk of being damaged to the point that they can no longer perform their required function. That is not the case.
That's a strong biological case. I believe women would only argue over this since childbirth is a far more likely event than getting a kick in the balls. We don't have to worry about getting kicked in the balls all the time (though...well, of course we do!), but women obviously have a far higher probability of having to deal with bearing a child!
ovalorbit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Having a C-section is like having MAJOR surgery. It takes months to recover and still very painful!
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
they should probably show a tape of childbirth in sex ed then shouldn't they. I don't know about yall, but they didn't in my school
LifeWired
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cricket)
they should probably show a tape of childbirth in sex ed then shouldn't they. I don't know about yall, but they didn't in my school
I have seen videos displaying a late abortion procedure in graphic detail. That can be quite effective at deterring some people from being careless...though to be fair, stupidity does win in many cases :rolleyes:
Fleffzilla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LifeWired)
That's a strong biological case. I believe women would only argue over this since childbirth is a far more likely event than getting a kick in the balls. We don't have to worry about getting kicked in the balls all the time (though...well, of course we do!), but women obviously have a far higher probability of having to deal with bearing a child!
Not only that, we have to go through 9 months of pregnancy; throwing up, etc. And not to mention the possibility of a miscarriage (sp?) which is in itself a very painful experience.
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They did in ours, it put me off having kids...
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What about contractions, I heard it feels like all of your insides are being twisted around by a knife. I guess that's sort of what happens, except for the knife part
A0307
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
Not only that, we have to go through 9 months of pregnancy; throwing up, etc. And not to mention the possibility of a miscarriage (sp?) which is in itself a very painful experience.
But as I said, being kicked in the balls is shorter but more intense. If you tried kicking a guy in the balls for 9 months solid he'd probably be dead in a week!
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by calumc)
But as I said, being kicked in the balls is shorted but more intense. If you tried kicking a guy in the balls for 9 months solid he'd probably be dead in a week!
Who can say whether or not it's more intense?
A0307
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
Me.
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
But as I said, being kicked in the balls is shorted but more intense. If you tried kicking a guy in the balls for 9 months solid he'd probably be dead in a week!
I don't know about that, I know a guy that got his balls pinched in a desk. He had a whole lot of swelling for like a week, but other than that, he's fine. That seems more intense than getting kicked in the balls, and that has nothing on childbirth
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Me.
So you've experienced child birth have you then?
A0307
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
So you've experienced child birth have you then?
Yes.
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes.
And being kicked in the balls?

I highly doubt that.
A0307
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't know about that, I know a guy that got his balls pinched in a desk. He had a whole lot of swelling for like a week, but other than that, he's fine. That seems more intense than getting kicked in the balls, and that has nothing on childbirth
Not as bad as being kicked in the balls FOR A WEEK I'd have thought.
LifeWired
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
It is more intense but in any case I'm not sure if that would be declared as 'more painful'.

Pain can be rated on how long it lasts or intensity or other attributes even. I'm starting to sound like one of the few guys/if any that are backing up the feminine cause here.

In any case it's getting late and I must be off, setting up my Natwest account in the morning! Night all
A0307
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
And being kicked in the balls?

I highly doubt that.
Yes.

Obviously I havn't given birth, I'm a guy. But if something is painful enough to reduce a grown man to a heap on the ground in a fraction of a second, I think it's fairly obvious its rather intense!
cricket
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes.

Obviously I havn't given birth, I'm a guy. But if something is painful enough to reduce a grown man to a heap on the ground in a fraction of a second, I think it's fairly obvious its rather intense!
Okay, look at it this way. It seems that everyone agrees that kidney stones hurt like crazy, and they are only the size of like a bean. Now imagine an eight pound kidney stone coming out of your area and tell me how you would feel
A0307
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Okay, look at it this way. It seems that everyone agrees that kidney stones hurt like crazy, and they are only the size of like a bean. Now imagine an eight pound kidney stone coming out of your area and tell me how you would feel
I've never had a kidney stone (touch wood), but could easily rephrase that to imagine being kicked in that kidney stone and how you'd feel!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.29%
No - but I will (77)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.02%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (486)
48.07%

Watched Threads