Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Which is more Painful? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    I've never had a kidney stone (touch wood), but could easily rephrase that to imagine being kicked in that kidney stone and how you'd feel!
    You'd have to ask the baby that because that's what the stone is supposed to represent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cricket)
    You'd have to ask the baby that because that's what the stone is supposed to represent
    I meant it as in imagine having a "normal" kidney stone and being kicked square in the kidney (somehow).

Another painful one is the glands under your jaw which swell up when you've got a cold- I once managed to get one of them caught over my jawbone (I tilted my head up and it "flipped up" towards my cheek) and it was INCREDIBLY painful. It felt like the whole side of my face had been put in a vice or something.

ReputationRep:
    I've never had any gland problems

ReputationRep:
    I voted for the option spelt incorrectly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    What is your opinion on this matter?

Was told child birth for a woman is like for a man to siht a water melon. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will_cambs)
    Was told child birth for a woman is like for a man to siht a water melon. :eek:
    I doubt it. The muscles in the bowel area can't expand this much, whereas in pregnany there is a gradual change in the body to deal with the future labour. You have caesarians too.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.