Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Minimum Requirements( A Level) to study Biomedical Science or Engineering Watch

ReputationRep:
    What are the minimum grades require in order to be eligible to study BS/E in the universities?
    My A-level results are:
    Maths: C
    GP: C
    French(AS): A
    Biology: D
    Chemistry: C
    Will universities accept me with those grades?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you actually go and look at specific universities? Every uni has different grade requirements.

(Original post by Draven013)
    What are the minimum grades require in order to be eligible to study BS/E in the universities?
    My A-level results are:

ReputationRep:
    My A-level results are:
    Well, I'd recommend resitting in order to boost your grades. The universities available to you with those grades aren't particularly ones you should attend, as they've likely worse facilities, employability than more esteemed, reputable ones. As I said, resit, or perhaps do an apprenticeship. Aim for AAB, with A in mathematics

ReputationRep:
    My A-level results are:
    Every university which offers this course has different entry requirement. I suggest you go on WhatUni and use their course search (using your grades to find suitable ones).

ReputationRep:
    My A-level results are:
    What is GP?

I agree with the others, in that you need to research a list of universities to which you would be interested in applying and see if you fulfil their entry requirements. As I read it, you currently have CCD at A level science subjects, plus a further C in GP and an A at French AS. You don't need me to tell you that CCD isn't the strongest set of results, and it is going to limit where you can apply to. What are your thoughts on resitting these, or maybe doing an Access course if they were sufficiently long ago?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.